2022 CFL Free Agency(Rumors/official signings)

Nolby

49 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Has a CFL team ever had 2 Canadians as their QBs? I mean, after like 1940... that's just nuts. 

BC is rolling the dice that's for sure. Boom or bust.

18 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

I hope Harris does go East if he doesn't sign with us. Toronto would be a good landing spot for him.

22 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

BC's strategy of $ everywhere else and then cheap Canadian QBs is interesting.

Man...they must feel snake bitten by their strategy of signing a high priced QB and want to go 180.

In a video just posted Farhan mentioned that the Bombers wanted AH33 to have a 'workout' with them so they could gauge where he is at physically. Andrew didn't like that much. (Farhan's claim). Also said SSK is not actively pursuing him and maybe no teams will until his ask comes down...

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

In a video just posted Farhan mentioned that the Bombers wanted AH33 to have a 'workout' with them so they could gauge where he is at physically. Andrew didn't like that much. (Farhan's claim). Also said SSK is not actively pursuing him and maybe no teams will until his ask comes down...

interesting if true....and not out of the ordinary of an ask

15 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I’ve said it a few times. If Harris is holding out for an offer he wants he may never get it. I think TO would be a great spot for him if the Bombers can’t make it work. But will Harris really pick up and move there for an extra $10-$20k? I think he wants the money but also wants a starter spot. And I don’t see any team needing a starter right now. 

I know this will get laughed at but I'm wondering how completely shot Matt Nichols' arm is...... last year he looked as if he had zero arm strength, but if his arm was healed and he could throw again, I wouldn't be averse to him as strictly a back-up and then maybe transition into coaching/management after.....

19 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Not surprised they would want a 35 year old, who reportedly did not show up to camp the year before at 100%, to take a physical before considering giving him a contract.

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

I know this will get laughed at but I'm wondering how completely shot Matt Nichols' arm is...... last year he looked as if he had zero arm strength, but if his arm was healed and he could throw again, I wouldn't be averse to him as strictly a back-up and then maybe transition into coaching/management after.....

If he came cheap enough sure. However, there are reports he is considering retirement.

2 minutes ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

I’ve said it a few times. If Harris is holding out for an offer he wants he may never get it. I think TO would be a great spot for him if the Bombers can’t make it work. But will Harris really pick up and move there for an extra $10-$20k? I think he wants the money but also wants a starter spot. And I don’t see any team needing a starter right now. 

I think Harris has priced himself out of the market.

3 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Problem is even with a healthy arm Nichols is not going to run short yardage and with the new QB limitations I don't think they can dress 3.