2022 CFL Free Agency(Rumors/official signings)

Nolby

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

if he a mid season return....it will be here....u can bank on that and I am sure all parties will make it work

My ideal 2022 season involves the second half return of Strev and Alexander, combined with the two-headed running attack getting rolling as the weather turns.

3 minutes ago, Dodge and Burn said:

Right now who slides into Alford's spot? 

Technically, I think it's Rose, but we have Houston as the next man up for the other side as of now.

Also interested to see Donovan Olumba compete.

Edited by Jesse
more info

2 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Technically, I think it's Rose, but we have Houston as the next man up for the other side as of now.

I'm sure the scouting department will be addressing and we'll hear of signings prior to training camp, as well.

12 minutes ago, Jesse said:

was just gonna say same based on what we have right now....Is Miller coming back as well...he dressed in Grey Cup in Jones spot

Edited by Booch

Tons of DBs currently on the market. We should be able to get one at a pretty team friendly contract as depth. Maybe an under the radar guy like Trumaine Washington. Similar kind of trajectory that Winston Rose was on when we first signed him.

Edited by GCn20

8 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Miller is a FA I do believe

so be cheap too

3 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Tons of DBs currently on the market. We should be able to get one at a pretty team friendly contract as depth.

yup...thats where we usually shine in FA...getting the best of the guys who dont get the stoooopid money...and usually end up the better player

4 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Pretty weird Frankie Williams has not been signed yet 

My guess is that Frankie William 2022 is wanting Frankie Williams 2018 salary. He'll probably have to take a couple days to let the reality set in that his market has changed.

2 hours ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

I would have been all over that if i was Walters. Going in to next season with Zach and Dru Brown sounds like a disaster in the making.

Depending on the per game incentives, that really messes with the budget in terms of certainty, though.

I'm going to guess that some of the leftovers can be swayed with the idea that there is playoff money to be had in Winnipeg.

2 minutes ago, Wideleft said:

Depending on the per game incentives, that really messes with the budget in terms of certainty, though.

It could I suppose if your QB isn't 6 gamed but misses stretches of a couple games here and there you could have SMS problems. However, you adjust as needed when things like that happen.

14 minutes ago, Wideleft said:

I'm going to guess that some of the leftovers can be swayed with the idea that there is playoff money to be had in Winnipeg.

100 percent...that..the culture here...and Osh

Didn't T.O. suspend Speller.....strange happenings there after we traded him.....Talking about strange....I thought Hansen would be all locked up by now??Nevis was here ...took a hike like Richardson ...I don't know if we'd have any interest there

Edited by Stickem

5 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Didn't T.O. suspend Speller.....strange happenings there after we traded him.....Talking about strange....I thought Hansen would be all locked up by now??Nevis was here ...took a hike like Richardson ...I don't know if we'd have any interest there

Hansen is playing this spring in Europe. I expect him back by the time camp opens, I believe. 

22 minutes ago, JCon said:

Hansen is playing this spring in Europe. I expect him back by the time camp opens, I believe. 

Same as last year. I would be shocked if Thiadric isn't back with us. Global salaries are all the same so why would he leave.

Edited by GCn20