CHAMPS at Leo's GDT

Nolby

29 minutes ago, lyin' guy said:

Good game. You guys are the league's best. Best of luck the rest of the year 

•  
  •  

Today, 09:53 PM
I don't mind losing to the Riders because the fans here know that games can go either way. They are super Rider oriented, but respectful of others on their board. Also, they understand that games are up for grabs all the time. But oh my that Bombers board. What a bunch of assholes. Lions won't beat them, but someone has to.

1 minute ago, Geebrr said:

•  
  •  

I don't mind losing to the Riders because the fans here know that games can go either way. They are super Rider oriented, but respectful of others on their board. Also, they understand that games are up for grabs all the time. But oh my that Bombers board. What a bunch of assholes. Lions won't beat them, but someone has to.

They hate us cus they ain't us. 

3 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

•  
  •  

What a bunch of winning assholes....

Edited by kelownabomberfan

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

•  
  •  

Well, his name kinda fits, right??? 

3 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

•  
  •  

Lol jackass.

6 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

•  
  •  

your enemy’s enemy is your friend. 😅😅😅

Edited by M.O.A.B.

13 hours ago, Noeller said:

Day off work to go fishing on a Bombers game day? ******* jealous right here......not to derail the thread, but where ya's headed? (Don't worry about the actual name of the lake...I'm down with that game........but what part of the province? What species ya after? 

I’m in no way a fisherman, but we were out on lake winnipeg near Beaconia.  We caught a few pickerel… My buddy said the one I reeled in was a ‘monster’.  Beers, fish and football… pretty great day.