Jump to content

2021 (??) CFL Season


Noeller
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, JCon said:

2021 CFL AWARDS FINALISTS

CATEGORY EAST DIVISION WEST DIVISION
Player William Stanback (MTL) Zach Collaros (WPG)
Defensive Simoni Lawrence (HAM) Adam Bighill (WPG)
Canadian David Ménard (MTL) Bo Lokombo (BC)
Offensive Lineman Brandon Revenberg (HAM) Stanley Bryant (WPG)
Special Teams DeVonte Dedmon (OTT) Rene Paredes (CGY)
Rookie Peter Nicastro (TOR) Jordan Williams (BC)
Coach of the Year Ryan Dinwiddie (TOR) Mike O’Sh

 

-------

Menard. Hahahahaha. 

Wow,after bringing in 15 all stars they then throw up this garbage like we didn't put up 15 all stars,what a joke

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Craig Dickenson deserved some COTY consideration for ringing out 9 wins out of that squad of losers.

Bo Lokombo and Jordan Williams had very impressive stats respectively but it should be noted they had many, many more opportunities to make them than almost any other team in the league....and that's why aggregate stats don't really tell the story sometimes.

Edited by GCn20
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Matty's point about Lokombo and Lambert getting all the stats because the O was hot steaming dog **** is an accurate one. **** every reporter who doesn't vote Demski for MOC, and to a lesser extent, Alford for MOR....man, I'm angry about this. 

I wouldn't want to be the WR being covered by DeAndre on the 5th,talk about a chip.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, JCon said:

Gawd... listening to DT on Winnipeg Sports Talk.  Everyone in Riderville is delusional. 

I mostly agree, but I was actually glad to hear him not pump up Fajardo. He basically said Fajardo sucks without directly saying it. 

That part surprised me. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

I mostly agree, but I was actually glad to hear him not pump up Fajardo. He basically said Fajardo sucks without directly saying it. 

That part surprised me. 

He said he wasn't getting as lucky this year. I was curious where he was going to put him on the best QB list. 

And, he threw some shade at the fans, which I'm sure wasn't intentional, suggesting they would only come out if it was warmer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Dr Zaius said:

I mostly agree, but I was actually glad to hear him not pump up Fajardo. He basically said Fajardo sucks without directly saying it. 

That part surprised me. 

It surprises me a tiny bit that it was Fajardo, but it is the modus operandi of that organization to throw someone under the bus when things go badly and DT gets his talking points from Reynolds and crew. Guess we know who the sacrificial lamb they are going to lead to the slaughter on Monday is.

Edited by GCn20
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, JCon said:

He said he wasn't getting as lucky this year. I was curious where he was going to put him on the best QB list. 

And, he threw some shade at the fans, which I'm sure wasn't intentional, suggesting they would only come out if it was warmer. 

Yeah I understood it as the underlying message was last year was an outlier and he was lucky. I understood it as "yeah.... last year Fajardo basically had a horse shoe up his ass and everything went his way". Especially his comment regarding the catchable  interceptions 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

Matty's point about Lokombo and Lambert getting all the stats because the O was hot steaming dog **** is an accurate one. **** every reporter who doesn't vote Demski for MOC, 

Can't the same thing be said about our offense being on the field a bunch more due to our dominant D, contribute to Demski getting those amazing stats?

Not saying Demski didn't deserve it- just offering a different perspective.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Can't the same thing be said about our offense being on the field a bunch more due to our dominant D, contribute to Demski getting those amazing stats?

Not saying Demski didn't deserve it- just offering a different perspective.

Our team was the most balanced team in the league. Our offense wasn't on the field more because of a dominant D. It was as close to a 50/50 split as you'd ever see. We're an incredibly well balanced team that plays complimentary football. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MOBomberFan said:

Unvaxxed and playtime is a smoke screen perhaps? Or just too much ego to fit in one jersey

Probably too much ego. He would be able to play on Sunday if he were unvaxxed. 

But, you have to think anyone who might of signed him in the offseason, now probably won't. Who needs a me-first type guy? 

<Chris Jones has entered the chat>

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Jesse said:

I definitely did not expect Demski or Alford to win the nominations. Very pleased at their All Star status, however.

Demski no alford yes. No coach in the league would take any of the rookies over alford. He's soo much better it's crazy.  Nfl bound next year. 

14 minutes ago, JCon said:

Probably too much ego. He would be able to play on Sunday if he were unvaxxed. 

But, you have to think anyone who might of signed him in the offseason, now probably won't. Who needs a me-first type guy? 

<Chris Jones has entered the chat>

Honestly I wouldn't sit on the bench behind those long in the tooth trash heeps the riders pay top dollar to. They have the 2 most over rated dbs by a mile. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Every time I hear DT now I think of Krusty the Clown saying, "They drove a dump truck full of money up to my house. I'm not made of stone."

Let's just say it moved me..... TO A BIGGER HOUSE!

Uh oh, I said the quiet part loud and the loud part quiet.

Edited by Jesse
spelling
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Jpan85 featured and unfeatured this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...