2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

6 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Trevor Harris 20/26 for 259 yards & 2 TD's. No interceptions. Nice stats but again as per usual when Harris needed to get a score to win, he couldn't deliver. Eighteen points in the first half. Zero in the second. 

Harris took them down the field for the score that would have put the Als up by 2 scores. It's not his fault that the RB fumbled. Stop chugging the hateraide.

2 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

Harris took them down the field for the score that would have put the Als up by 2 scores. It's not his fault that the RB fumbled. Stop chugging the hateraide.

One drive. What about the others in the second half? No, typical Harris performance. 

14 hours ago, Mark H. said:

Lol. I heard him complain about his kid's hockey practice, with a sarcastic 'thank you Canada'

He's in Chicago now. Probably never coming back. 

11 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Trevor Harris 20/26 for 259 yards & 2 TD's. No interceptions. Nice stats but again as per usual when Harris needed to get a score to win, he couldn't deliver. Eighteen points in the first half. Zero in the second. 

4 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

I agree with both of you. Harris is well known to put up big numbers with low points. That's  ot hateraide it's just how it is. And there was more than 1 drive in the 2nd half. 

But also, he DID put together a decent drive into scoring zone and someone else messed up. Can't fault him for that.

Edited by Bigblue204

I was all aboard the MLSE train when they took over the Argos. They've built brands in TO. But, the negligence they've shown the Argos is astonishing. The franchise deserves better. The few fans, who have stuck it out, deserve better. Toronto (spit) deserves better. 

Edited by JCon
Typo

8 minutes ago, JCon said:

I was all aboard the MLSE train when they took over the Argos. They've built brands in TO. But, the negligence they've shown the Argos is astonishing. The franchise deserves better. The few fans, who have stuck it out, deserve better. Toronto (spit) deserves better. 

100 percent. I felt the same way. Mlse has become the worst cfl team owner since the gliebermens

https://3downnation.com/2021/11/22/edmonton-cleans-house-elks-fire-presson-sunderland-elizondo/

The board of directors of the Edmonton Elks Football Club has terminated the contracts of president and CEO Chris Presson, general manager and vice president of football operations Brock Sunderland and head coach Jaime Elizondo, effective immediately.

FLUSHHHHHHHH

Edited by MOBomberFan

3 minutes ago, MOBomberFan said:

https://3downnation.com/2021/11/22/edmonton-cleans-house-elks-fire-presson-sunderland-elizondo/

The board of directors of the Edmonton Elks Football Club has terminated the contracts of president and CEO Chris Presson, general manager and vice president of football operations Brock Sunderland and head coach Jaime Elizondo, effective immediately.

FLUSHHHHHHHH

It was inevitable that they clean house.   I wonder who they reach out for head coach? 

25 minutes ago, Brandon said:

It was inevitable that they clean house.   I wonder who they reach out for head coach? 

You often see a GM and HC go but to let the CEO/President go is a huge change. There will be a lot of personnel and players turned over that’s for sure. I too suspect Chris Jones going back and that’s   pretty gross.