2021 (??) CFL Season

Noeller

Meanwhile, Jake Maier will be a free agent. So will Jeremiah Massoli & Dane Evans. Matthew Schilz in Montreal. Why wait to free agency to see who is available but ready to annoint Streveler the starter? Nathan Rourke in BC. The RedBlacks haven't even hired a GM who may have other ideas. Meanwhile, why not just throw Caleb Evans under the bus?? He at least made the RedBlacks competitive. Thank you very much Caleb but we'll be going in a different direction. I'll say it again & I'll keep saying it, LaPo being Lapo.

6 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

So, I'm the prospective new Ottawa GM who starts his new job already hancuffed to the sandbag that is Lapo.

Now I find out that he's looking hard at Strevy to be his starter.

Who the hell would want this job?

When LaPo is inevitably fired & he will be I just hope he never comes back here. 

16 hours ago, TBURGESS said:

I can't see any reason for Streveler to come back to Winnipeg. He's earned a starting spot and the salary to go with it. In Winnipeg he'd be a glorified RB who gets a few downs a game.

Same in NFL. Must mean he's a glorified rb more than a QB no? 

On 2021-12-07 at 4:20 PM, SpeedFlex27 said:

Meanwhile, Jake Maier will be a free agent. So will Jeremiah Massoli & Dane Evans. Matthew Schilz in Montreal. Why wait to free agency to see who is available but ready to annoint Streveler the starter? Nathan Rourke in BC. The RedBlacks haven't even hired a GM who may have other ideas. Meanwhile, why not just throw Caleb Evans under the bus?? He at least made the RedBlacks competitive. Thank you very much Caleb but we'll be going in a different direction. I'll say it again & I'll keep saying it, LaPo being Lapo.

It's going to be interesting to see where these guys land. 

15 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

It's going to be interesting to see where these guys land. 

Rourke did look all that good at the start of the season, but go noticeably better as time and repetitions went on. I would take him over the two backups we have now on the basis of their recent performances. And yes, he is a Canuck and I am a homer.