2019-20 Grey Cup Champs Off-season discussion.

On 2019-12-12 at 6:58 PM, BigBlueFanatic said:

I think it’s more a matter them working but they just haven’t announced anything major, as opposed to lying on the couch in fur coats and a drunken stupor. 

After they won the Grey Cup, this accurately describes my off-season, to date.

8 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The thing with Streveler is,  if he signs with Ottawa then LaPo may keep him a gimmick qb doing what he's been doing the past 2 seasons. Perhaps Buck Pierce teaches him how to be a CFL qb. I have a feeling LaPo will do what's best for LaPo & he'll keep doing the same thing. 

Win another cup ?

12 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

In order to find one or two decent receivers per year it seems they need to bring in at least 10 with amazing highlight reels.  All are talented, but most just don't make it.

Bombers have already signed 8 new receivers;

Malcolm Lewis
Tyre Mccants
Isaiah Harper
Travin Dural
Ardarius Stewart

Devin Lucien

Kayaune Ross

Travis Rudolph

14 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The thing with Streveler is,  if he signs with Ottawa then LaPo may keep him a gimmick qb doing what he's been doing the past 2 seasons. Perhaps Buck Pierce teaches him how to be a CFL qb. I have a feeling LaPo will do what's best for LaPo & he'll keep doing the same thing. 

I agree with this 100%. Best thing for Streveler would be to get as far away from Lapo as possible. LOL. 

I have a feeling we are going to have a much more prolific offense this season. Also, Streveler isn't going anywhere. I'd be totally shocked to see him playing anywhere but Winnipeg.

12 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Maybe if we all passed on you that would be pretty telling , eh? 

I kinda feel bad now...., I thought you were an old guy who got his knees fixed.... but after reading this last response of yours to me I just realized you must be about an 8 or 9 year old who got their knees fixed.....

my point about Matty if he was to get passed up by these two head coaches,  is that something must be wrong with him going forward as a starter if they don't want him.

27 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I kinda feel bad now...., I thought you were an old guy who got his knees fixed.... but after reading this last response of yours to me I just realized you must be about an 8 or 9 year old who got their knees fixed.....

my point about Matty if he was to get passed up by these two head coaches,  is that something must be wrong with him going forward as a starter if they don't want him.

All I know that we're Grey cup champs & you keep trashing the guy.  I'm grateful for every player on the team & the effort they gave. Obviously, you're not. I've seen Rider fans here that behave better than you. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

13 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I'm curious now  if the bombers were to pass on Matty....AND then lapo passed on him as well..... that would be pretty telling eh (?)

Damn... 

What did Nichols do to You?

Kick your dog?

Piss in your breakfast cereal?

Run away with your wife?

Make fun of your beatnik poem?

It's weird that there was no mention of Nichols... yet you just drag his name out and **** on him- it's not healthy man. 

Why don't you go and start a Nichols thread so you can discuss him ad nauseum and you can park your hate there, instead of trolling people all the time? 

I don't want to put you on ignore... but man- you just **** on Nichols everywhere and it's almost borderline trolling...

I am not a big fan of Nichols... but I don't **** talk him in every thread.

TLDR: you should start a thread for your Nichols hate on.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

3 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

Damn... 

What did Nichols do to You?

Kick your dog?

Piss in your breakfast cereal?

Run away with your wife?

Make fun of your beatnik poem?

It's weird that they was no mention of Nichols... yet you just drag his name out and **** on him- it's not healthy man. 

Why don't you go and start a Nichols thread so you can discuss him ad nauseum and you can park your hate there, instead of trolling people all the time? 

I don't want to put you on ignore... but man- you just **** on Nichols everywhere and it's almost borderline trolling...

I am not a big fan of Nichols... but I don't **** talk him in every thread.

TLDR: you start a thread for your Nichols hate on.

Trolls need food to survive - don't feed them. 

I waited 29 years for a championship. I really thought I may never see one again in my lifetime. Damned if I'm ever going to **** on any player who had a hand in making it happen.  Those guys deserve a lot better... Nichols deserves a lot better than that from craphole fans like Skunk. 

11 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I waited 29 years for a championship. I really thought I may never see one again in my lifetime. Damned if I'm ever going to **** on any player who had a hand in making it happen.  Those guys deserve a lot better... Nichols deserves a lot better than that from craphole fans like Skunk. 

Man, I'm 33 and was wondering if I'd see one in my lifetime.