The Rematch: Toronto back here Friday

BigBlue

23 hours ago, BomberBall said:

Darrin Bauming @DarrinBauming 3m3 minutes ago

#Argos head coach Marc Trestman says, after speaking with doctors, they are “reasonably confident” James Wilder Jr. will be ready to play Friday vs the #Bombers. Wilder suffered a leg injury in practice Wednesday. Dexter McCluster (leg) is out.

I hope that if McCluster is on the sidelines, that TSN doesn't constantly pan towards him standing there all game.  

10 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

I hope that if McCluster is on the sidelines, that TSN doesn't constantly pan towards him standing there all game.  

Maybe they will instead interview the musical half time show guests who don't watch football but even then still have enough awareness to pause when a team scores a TD as they assumed the PBP guys would of mentioned the play....

On 2018-07-26 at 11:23 AM, Tracker said:

There was a bit on Thompkins on 1290 radio yesterday- he sounds like a blue-chip prospect ready and eager to get onto the field. Still, I wouldn't guarantee that O'Shea will not put Lankford in.

The depth chart says Thompkins. 

8 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

I haven't seen it mentioned on here but Flanders has been moved to the P.R..  It looks like it's time for him to pack his bag and move on down the road.

yup, Flanders in Rider Green is what we've all been predicting for awhile now.  Of course, he may end up as their QB, not their RB.

On 2018-07-25 at 10:10 AM, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

SACKS ALLOWED

EDMONTON ESKIMOS 4

Calgary Stampeders 6

Winnipeg Blue Bombers 7

Saskatchewan Roughriders 9

Ottawa Redblacks 9

Hamilton Tiger-Cats 10

Toronto Argonauts 11

BC Lions 12

Montreal Alouettes 17

I believe it was Bauming who tweeted that 2 of the sacks were actually called QB run plays.

On 2018-07-25 at 10:10 AM, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

SACKS ALLOWED

EDMONTON ESKIMOS 4

Calgary Stampeders 6

Winnipeg Blue Bombers 7

Saskatchewan Roughriders 9

Ottawa Redblacks 9

Hamilton Tiger-Cats 10

Toronto Argonauts 11

BC Lions 12

Montreal Alouettes 17

Not surprised by this. Reilly is hard to take down, is slippery and that o-line gets away with a TONNE of holding.

3 hours ago, Jacquie said:

I believe it was Bauming who tweeted that 2 of the sacks were actually called QB run plays.

And some of those are streveler.  and wouldn't have been taken by Nichols if he was playing..

8 minutes ago, SPuDS said:

And some of those are streveler.  and wouldn't have been taken by Nichols if he was playing..

I don't think Matt can scramble as good as what we have seen Streveler do......so it's possible if Matt was playing we would have had more sacks on us.