The Rematch: Toronto back here Friday

BigBlue

42 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Pretty damn good considering we've played 1 extra game then most other teams!

Definitely, and one has to wonder how many of those sacks were against the rookie Streveler and how many have been against Nichols. I would bet at least five or six of those sacks have been on Streveler.

5 minutes ago, BBlink said:

Didn't their backup RB run better against us anyway? 

Wilder was -1  and Burke had 19 yards on 3 carries.... one of the being a 12 yard gain in garbage time.

I would assume the run game was abandoned because of the early deficit...  hopefully we can jump on a quick lead again.

Edited by Brandon

3 hours ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Bombers could have put 11 players out on O all game and sat Bowman against Toronto and been just as productive.

There was a bit on Thompkins on 1290 radio yesterday- he sounds like a blue-chip prospect ready and eager to get onto the field. Still, I wouldn't guarantee that O'Shea will not put Lankford in.

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

There was a bit on Thompkins on 1290 radio yesterday- he sounds like a blue-chip prospect ready and eager to get onto the field. Still, I wouldn't guarantee that O'Shea will not put Lankford in.

Bauming -

Nichols says receiver Kenbrell Thompkins is “a dude” and possesses the tools and skill set to be the next big time receiver in the CFL. You don’t often hear things like that — says a lot about what might’ve gone into the decision to move on from Bowman. #Bombers

A dude and a blue chipper.... Not bad.

6 hours ago, BomberBall said:

Bauming -

Nichols says receiver Kenbrell Thompkins is “a dude” and possesses the tools and skill set to be the next big time receiver in the CFL. You don’t often hear things like that — says a lot about what might’ve gone into the decision to move on from Bowman. #Bombers

Bombers ought to have been able to find an upgrade to Bowman working at the nearest 7-11.

5 hours ago, BomberBall said:

a dude...... lol.

that's an oldie. I had a friend to whom everybody was a dude. guy that delivered the paper was "the paper dude" 😂

Go Kenbrell  l!!!

Edited by Mark F

5 hours ago, BomberBall said:

Bauming -

Thomkins maybe "a dude" but he's not "The Dude"....

halloween-in-los-angeles-dress-like-the-