Bomber Moves 2018

BigBlue

1 minute ago, Blueandgold said:

I don’t really see why we needed to bring Fogg back. Although, he is a good returner.

Ya that one is a bit of a head scratcher to me too because they didn’t seem to like him all that much as a DB.   He’s probably making six figures or close to it.  He’s a good returner but not a great one.  You’d think now Demski takes punts and they use Flanders and someone else on kickoffs, maybe Demski or an import receiver who takes a DI spot.

Bombers could reasonably start 5 or even 6 NI’s on O this year so lots of roster flexibility.   I’d like to see them add another receiver and a fullback/tight end.  Lots of versatile guys who can take snaps and hopefully keep everyone healthy.

20 minutes ago, pigseye said:

Wait a minute, you guys told me we had an all-star secondary and I was crazy for insisting there would be changes. I expect those who insulted me to nut up and apologize now, as if. 

Fenner on top of it all now, what a great day for Kyle. 

LMAO okay... we did have an All-Star secondary in Loffler, Heath, and Randle, but especially since the signing of Gaitor and the 'freelancing' talk surrounding Heath it was pretty obvious to most (and discussed to death on this very forum) that we were likely moving on from Heath and in need of challengers for Alexander/Walker as passing yards against were deplorable last year.

But okay, we're sorry... that you're so insecure as to demand an apology (nay, apologies) on an internet forum. Hope you feel better bud! Today has been a good day.

4 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

32 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

I wonder how much more Heath wanted....  

So the Lions thought they'd re-sign Fenner for $70,000?

22 minutes ago, Saidin said:

I love these kinds of Tweets.  People can pull anything outta their ass and who can confirm/deny it...

I think Riderfans is trying to franchise nationally.

Edited by mbrg