Bomber Moves 2018

BigBlue

14 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Man oh man what is up with Busterman.... Can't say Walters didn't show the love! 

if he signs in Montreal for 200 or a shade over he is just plain dumb...brother there or not

seeing what other guys signed for..and some signing for less to be here...they are team guys and guys who u build around..Guess ol Westerman just playing for the money and name on the back of the jersey and not the name on the front and the chance to be part of something good

2 minutes ago, Booch said:

if he signs in Montreal for 200 or a shade over he is just plain dumb...brother there or not

seeing what other guys signed for..and some signing for less to be here...they are team guys and guys who u build around..Guess ol Westerman just playing for the money and name on the back of the jersey and not the name on the front and the chance to be part of something good

Could have been upfront money that killed the deal

still think he goes to Edmonton 

1 minute ago, Mike said:

I’m so confused as to floyd’s take on Fenner, to be honest. You think 2016 Fenner would be better?  Based on what? He played spare parts of 8 games. He established himself as a player in 2017.

Been a long time, mike!

he didn’t ‘play sparingly’ he was signed midseason - I remember thinking he was a legit player

2017 he was moved around a lot in that D - this is good and bad imo

i like fenner as a backup Sam fogg type but he’s no ballhawk and Richie hall needs that even if he thinks he doesnt

I didn’t realize he was an ST hotshot so I’m ‘okay’ with the $$ 

to me he’s heir apparent to leggett at SAM not really an elite boundary HB 

a year ago we loved Mark Washington ... now we have three BC DBs who were ‘hamstrung’ by his system...

2 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Been a long time, mike!

he didn’t ‘play sparingly’ he was signed midseason - I remember thinking he was a legit player

2017 he was moved around a lot in that D - this is good and bad imo

i like fenner as a backup Sam fogg type but he’s no ballhawk and Richie hall needs that even if he thinks he doesnt

I didn’t realize he was an ST hotshot so I’m ‘okay’ with the $$ 

to me he’s heir apparent to leggett at SAM not really an elite boundary HB 

a year ago we loved Mark Washington ... now we have three BC DBs who were ‘hamstrung’ by his system...

They still gave up fewer passing yards than we did and led the league in pass knockdowns.

So with Bowman and Fenner they choose less money to be with a solid organization....   it sure pays off treating your players well and having a clean good locker room.    That extra money really will help!

As for MLB....  it's not impossible to recruit at that position.   I 'd like to see several new guys at camp and who knows maybe the next Barrin Simpson /  Joe-Lob will show up and win the job.  

8 minutes ago, Colin Unger said:

They still gave up fewer passing yards than we did and led the league in pass knockdowns.

Well that’s my point... Washington is a good DC

cant blame your season on the scheme...

Fenner is a good SAM and a decent HB but not great

gaitor and Clarke - big meh

8 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

Yup and at a position that is based largely on speed and strength. Two things that decline rapidly with age.

Meh, look at the average age for elite rush ends ... Westerman’s age wouldn’t be a big issue in my opinion.