3 stars plus HH

wbbfan

1 Mo, the tackle on 3rd and inches to save the game. That after coming back from a serious knee injury. A great return on a fg miss, and a big pick.

2 Dressler. Couple great catches, and that huge run around in the end zone giving up the saftey to kill nearly all of the game time.

3. Fogg. Some great punt returns, giving us key field position late in the game. A couple big tackles in the flats one on one too. 

HH. The crazy direct snap to kohlert, toss to nichols for a td. What a play. 

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

1 Mo Leggatt

2 Mo Leggatt

3 Mo Leggatt

HH The trainers that got Mo Leggatt back in the game.

Seriously Mo Leggatt is the Defensive player of the year in the CFL and it's not even close.

Couldn't agree more

2 minutes ago, bustamente said:

1 Mo Leggatt

2 Mo Leggatt

3 Mo Leggatt

HH The trainers that got Mo Leggatt back in the game.

Seriously Mo Leggatt is the Defensive player of the year in the CFL and it's not even close.

SAM linebacker, kick returner, and you can put him at safety & heads will roll there - hell of a ball player 

4 minutes ago, tracker said:

Nichols played a good, solid game too. He keeps getting better and better.

he was close, those 3 deep misses that would have been scores hurt but aside from that and another pick saved by a penalty he played really well. Really threw very well on the roll. 

3 minutes ago, Piggy 1 said:

A breath of fresh air knowing we have a QB that always gives us a chance. and that Oline played a hell of a game. Was Nichols sacked even once??

Nope. But O'Shea deserves a boot to the head for not challenging Arcenaux's alleged catch when he went out of bounds juggling the ball. Second game in a row when Mikey was asleep at the switch.

1 minute ago, tracker said:

Nope. But O'Shea deserves a boot to the head for not challenging Arcenaux's alleged catch when he went out of bounds juggling the ball. Second game in a row when Mikey was asleep at the switch.

That was a challenge he would have lost.....Plus we got that one back at the end there when Harris fumbled...

29 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

1 Mo, the tackle on 3rd and inches to save the game. That after coming back from a serious knee injury. A great return on a fg miss, and a big pick.

2 Dressler. Couple great catches, and that huge run around in the end zone giving up the saftey to kill nearly all of the game time.

3. Fogg. Some great punt returns, giving us key field position late in the game. A couple big tackles in the flats one on one too. 

HH. The crazy direct snap to kohlert, toss to nichols for a td. What a play. 

Play of the year to date hands down.

2 minutes ago, tracker said:

I think we were out of challenge's at that point, but that was no catch foot in bounds but juggling the ball going to the ground.

8 minutes ago, Atomic said:

Lapo was certainly on his game today.

some excellent play calls, and wrinkles. Really good usage of both backs. More run plays especially in the 2nd/3rd would have been good, as well as adapting better when bc took away the edge but his best game this year and a great deal of promise in his improvement. 

40 minutes ago, tracker said:

Nichols played a good, solid game too. He keeps getting better and better.

Pretty good for a Nichol and dimer eh? But seriously, you're right. Nichols is giving us everything we need to win and more. Some of his throws today were spot on. He's not going to get you 422 yards like Jennings did, but, what did that get Jennings?

I was mortified when I saw Moe go down...I thought ....oh boy here we go...Another guy (mvp) headed for the ir...the guy we so depend on in our D...I leapt out of my seat when he returned and made that tackle on Rainey, with not a lot of room to spare...What else can you say about Leggett.. ALLSTAR ALL THE WAY...Harris had a good game but I thought Dressler had a better one...I don't know what happened to our punt coverage on the Rainey returns but then again he burns everyone in this league...I have to believe that our last plays when we needed to secure the ball was a little loose...BUT I think the command centre got it right and the ruling of no fumble was correct...Great back and forth game and am looking forward to the next game in B.C.