Drew Willy

iso_55

Man, he just looks bad. Exactly the way he did here. Dinks & dunks, underthrows a receiver in the flat then throws a pick that was later ruled an incomplete pass on 3rd down a few minutes later. The Argos are finding out what we already knew.

Edited by iso_55

Drew was way over-rated and way over paid....He is what I always thought a  no 2 serviceable qb....He was carrying a huge weight on his shoulders here because the fans expected him to deliver what he wasn't capable of...A few good games then the real Willy stood up...I hope Milo in T.O. can make something of him.... I wish him well  BUT I hope they don't expect another Ricky Ray cuz it just ain't there.

Willy didn't look any different in Argo blue and white than he did in Winnipeg blue and gold. Overthrow, under throw, behind, too far ahead then a couple of great accurate throws to make you think that he's better than he is. Repeat until the game ends. Not sure what Milanovich sees in him, but really glad he was willing to give us so much to get Willy.

12 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

Willy didn't look any different in Argo blue and white than he did in Winnipeg blue and gold. Overthrow, under throw, behind, too far ahead then a couple of great accurate throws to make you think that he's better than he is. Repeat until the game ends. Not sure what Milanovich sees in him, but really glad he was willing to give us so much to get Willy.

Careful, you are inviting sensitive souls to show up in tears demanding to know why you want to see Willy fail in life. He's done more than you! What has he done to you personally! And such.

11 minutes ago, White Out said:

Careful, you are inviting sensitive souls to show up in tears demanding to know why you want to see Willy fail in life. He's done more than you! What has he done to you personally! And such.

I'm not sure what part of TBURGs statements would come across as wanting to see Willy fail in life. In fact, I'm pretty sure most people would agree with his assessment. Willy didn't look any different, and we are lucky we got so much value in return for him. Who here has been defending Willy's play lately? Just not clear to me who are you gloating for.

Just now, MOBomberFan said:

I'm not sure what part of TBURGs statements would come across as wanting to see Willy fail in life. In fact, I'm pretty sure most people would agree with his assessment. Willy didn't look any different, and we are lucky we got so much value in return for him. Who here has been defending Willy's play lately? Just not clear to me who are you gloating for.

I was being sarcastic.

2 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

I hope Willy turns it around. I mean I hope for next year and beyond but I still hope for it.

Why? The guy is gone now. Whatever he does or doesn't do is the Argos problem now. Personally, I'm glad he's been traded. We got a frigging first rounder & TJ Heath for giving up a what is truly a 2nd or 3rd string qb.

Edited by iso_55

21 minutes ago, iso_55 said:

Why? The guy is gone now. Whatever he does or doesn't do is the Argos problem now. Personally, I'm glad he's been traded. We got a frigging first rounder & TJ Heath for giving up a what is truly a 2nd or 3rd string qb.

Because it's nice to see someone who you respect be successful (except against us of course)? From what I observed, Willy seemed to always conduct himself as a professional when he was replaced. Seems like a nice guy, hope it works out for him plus probably good for the league. Nothing wrong with that.

4 hours ago, White Out said:

Come now, Willy just needs time to get his game back.  It's only fair that he take every Argo snap for the remainder of this season and maybe through next season to rediscover his mojo.  Pinball will fill his head daily with inspirational thoughts.

7 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Come now, Willy just needs time to get his game back.  It's only fair that he take every Argo snap for the remainder of this season and maybe through next season to rediscover his mojo.  Pinball will fill his head daily with inspirational thoughts.

:lol: Fantastic 

23 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

A trip to Lourdes is the only hope for Willy and the Argos at this point, and a slim one at that.