Everything posted by HardCoreBlue
-
PI replay review NFL/CFL
I said it here a while ago, coaches should have very little time to call a challenge. Once the play ends, you have five (?) seconds to call that challenge. We have teams looking at their Ipads determining whether to challenge or not. Give them very limited time to do that. We have a play clock why not a challenge clock?
-
GDT: Toronto @ Winnipeg
Yup.
-
GDT: Toronto @ Winnipeg
Hey I'd like more touchdowns as well but with Nichols we seem to get a well managed game that, to date, requires a fair amount of field goal attempts. When it comes down to it, it's great that we have a placekicker that gives us that option starting from 58 yards out.
-
Can we beat calgary?
I'd also add try to get under his skin. Whose are best chirper on our team? Assign him to Messam from the mental aspect of the game. When things aren't going his way and/or he's been mentally played with, it gets him frustrated. My observations over the years on him is then he doesn't become the best teammate when things aren't puppy dogs, lollypops and unicorns which then fosters a negative vibe with the rest of his Stampeders. Every bit will count in how we beat them. Call it the Cleo Lemon effect.
-
Week Of @Calgary Game (Injuries, Practice, etc)
You can't be serious. They play in the same league but they are not in the same league.
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
Or maybe Sinkfield ruled out Winnipeg as an option which would make this a non-starter for Walters.
-
3 stars plus HH week 13
It's funny because I thought he wasn't running that good, not hitting the holes hard enough with too much shifty feet. Cranked the rust off turned it on and did his job big time.
-
GDT: Toronto @ Winnipeg
My man Dressler makes Toronto pay for trading away Heath.
-
Toronto @ Winnipeg Depth Chart
Good point. If they do that, that would put the final nail in his CFL career.
-
Toronto @ Winnipeg Depth Chart
There's no way they put Kilgore in if Lefevour falters I would assume. His days are numbered. I think his window has closed. But hey if they do, awesome for us.
-
Toronto @ Winnipeg Depth Chart
So do we see Willy make an appearance? Too early? I'm assuming he's dressing and listed as #3?
-
September 13 practise
That's unfortunate. 'Willy comes off the bench to be intercepted by Heath' has a nice ring to it.
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
It just seems this organization right now is lacking in calmness and professionalism that may need an injection of something different to stop the crap that's going on. AC with more decision-making ability might offer than, knowing his experience is still somewhat green. Obviously, bringing someone in someone would be an option as well. Popp has a bit ofa history when it comes to this.
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
Anthony Calvillo needs to take over the helm, stat.
-
Official GDT: Banjo Bowl Edition
I guess Smith is our new Moore. Holy unlucky season for him.
-
3 stars plus HH
Loffler. He plays on the edge. A millisecond from getting objectionable conduct penalties but his timing is perfect. Rookie of the year candidate by far so far.
- Montreal at BC - Sept. 9
- Montreal at BC - Sept. 9
-
Chris Jones Post Game
Please no.
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
Not to mention the fact of his choice of words. Sorry to have failed the test? Translation: I wish I had cheated better? Seriously speaking, I hope he kicks the habit and becomes a role model for younger football players aspiring to be pro.
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
See, one can have both, not like the team but feel good about certain players.
-
Devin Setoguchi
2nd chances can be a good thing.
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
What about Lulay? Overall, isn't there more proven ability with Jennings versus Nichols to consider giving up your number 2 guy. The way Buono seems to find QB's, I would think he would be better off than us if both starters went down and didn't have Lulay or Willy to go to. But maybe Lulay is damaged goods, I don't know.
-
Around The League Regular Season Discussion
I love players with enthusiasm and confidence. However, those two (and a few of our guys for that matter ) need to take a lesson from Dressler in what to do after making a standard professional football league catch. Give the ball back to the referee and return to the huddle. If you score, different matter.
-
Will there be a 2016 playoff Crossover?
But I could also argue the Argos did enough in their division to make it, Edmonton did not.