Nick's Quick Score Chips

Those Buck chips were ridiculously awesome and I really sincerely wish they'd come back. Because you could only really get 'em in MB, we'd have to stock up anytime one of us went home and bring 'em back to AB for game days....

Those Buck chips were ridiculously awesome and I really sincerely wish they'd come back. Because you could only really get 'em in MB, we'd have to stock up anytime one of us went home and bring 'em back to AB for game days....

Buck's legacy in this town, akin to that of Old Dutch, Jeannie's Cakes and Honey dill sauce.

When that honey dill sauce goes down to 4.99 I buy a basket full of them

Buck's legacy in this town, akin to that of Old Dutch, Jeannie's Cakes and Honey dill sauce.

You realize Honey Dill is really easy to make yourself?  It's Honey Mayo and Dill.  

You realize Honey Dill is really easy to make yourself?  It's Honey Mayo and Dill.  

Will have to try it sometime. For some reason I feel like it won't turn out the same.  But stay tuned.

Will have to try it sometime. For some reason I feel like it won't turn out the same.  But stay tuned.

Ha Ha you need the right honey to mayo ratio.  

For an easy Honey Dill use:

2/3 cup mayonnaise

1/3 cup honey

1 teaspoon dill weed

If you want to get real crazy and go for Mitiz's Honey Dill Sauce use:

1½ cups mayonnaise

¼ cup honey

2 tbsp. roughly chopped dill

2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice

1 tbsp. dry mustard powder

Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste

Hasn't played a game yet and already has chips for him... Impressive.

Pretty sure it's part of his contract, included as an off the books source of income to outbid other teams in free agency.

Are they paying him for the chips or with chips?

Pretty sure it's part of his contract, included as an off the books source of income to outbid other teams in free agency.

My guess is he's getting a lump sum, say $5,000, to market the chips, plus a percentage of royalties. That's income for Moore that we used in negotiations that doesn't count as part of the cap. Smart move by the Bombers.

My guess is he's getting a lump sum, say $5,000, to market the chips, plus a percentage of royalties. That's income for Moore that we used in negotiations that doesn't count as part of the cap. Smart move by the Bombers.

You think he's being paid that much since part of the proceeds goes to charity?

You think he's being paid that much since part of the proceeds goes to charity?

I have no idea what he's getting paid, I just used $5k as an example.

Well if it is part of his contract then it is not off the books...