Hamilton @ Corner Gas

Zontar

Regina has lost some big pieces after they stuffed the Cap last year in a successful drive for the Cup last season. Their leftovers are still pretty good.

Clements is going to do something with the Cats but I see no signs of it yet.

I am guessing that McManus was right in recommending Willy over Collaros .... replacing Burris is the right long term move but as far as we know Hamilton only acquired a very average QB

I will be surprised if Regina doesn't win and not surprised at all if they win by a lot

Regina is still in the top half of the teams ... Hamilton is a Wannabe

Took a 6 win team with a league record for roster turnover then the Guelph thing and took them to Grey Cup. Dont have to love him but give him a peck on the cheek at least.

It's a Win Win situation for me personally, from how I see it.

If the Ticats lose, just means the East is 0-3 this week and the possibilities of 2 crossover teams from the West loom larger.

Ok ok, I doubt we pitch 2 teams over into the East's spot, but I will be willing to bet you at least 1 team from the west does cross over.

Plus, take it as you will, that Ticat team just did not impress me last year and I had the feeling they were going to get clobbered in the Grey Cup, though to be honest with you probably nobody woulda beaten SSK that day.  But still, took the Ticats luck to beat a MTL team with an interim HC, a carousel of QBs and all in their back yard.  Then of course the Argos just were off their game the next week.  Anyhow, I just don't think they're going to be so lucky this year.

But if the Riders lose .... Well that's always a good thing.

Took a 6 win team with a league record for roster turnover then the Guelph thing and took them to Grey Cup. Dont have to love him but give him a peck on the cheek at least.

Not taking anything away from austin but... calvillo out all year pretty much, ray missed significant time, winnipeg sucked. not really much competition from the east last season. 

Actually, the 'Cats would have lost to Montreal for the blatant pass interference call at the end of the game that wasn't called. That was why the rule was changed this year so it could be challenged. If that rule had been in place, it's first down on the one for Montreal, they most likely score, and win the game. 

Plus, take it as you will, that Ticat team just did not impress me last year and I had the feeling they were going to get clobbered in the Grey Cup, though to be honest with you probably nobody woulda beaten SSK that day. 

it was academic. Burris is a fair weather qb, always has been, that's why he got shipped out of Calgary. Expecting him to do anything outside in November was expecting too much. He was fortunate that he got to play inside in the east playoffs. 

A team with a better cold weather qb could have beaten the riders, but Burris packs it in when things get tough. 

Actually, the 'Cats would have lost to Montreal for the blatant pass interference call at the end of the game that wasn't called. That was why the rule was changed this year so it could be challenged. If that rule had been in place, it's first down on the one for Montreal, they most likely score, and win the game.

Yes, If things werent the same they'd be different.