Bomber Depth Chart Week 3 vs Montreal

Jpan85

Bryant I suspect will be on the 2 man reserve, in case Kelly can't go because of his knee. 

I'm glad Suber isn't getting any playing time...not a fan.  I suspect they still have him listed on the one game IR. 

My guess is Sears will rotate between safety and LB, with Alexander rotating in at safety and Sherman at LB. 

I'm not as concerned with Alexander at safety this week because Smith isn't very good at throwing deep balls. 

Bryant at slotback...

Is Suber now a healthy scratch?

re Bryant... It's just optics, if Kelly cant go expect Bryant to replace Kelly on the wideout position. Carter will play a bit there too.

re Suber... Can't fit everybody on the 44, as much as I like Suber back in the lineup, Johnson played well, not specatacular, but good enough that we haven't hear his name so far. And that's a good thing.

So the scratches will be ... Bryant and a MLB

More likely Bryant and Swiston

have to agree as i don't see them dressing 7 OL. O'shea was asked if he would dress 7 OL and flat out said NO. 

Come to think of it, maybe they will dress 7 OL just in case Howard, play miserably.

have to agree as i don't see them dressing 7 OL. O'shea was asked if he would dress 7 OL and flat out said NO. 

Come to think of it, maybe they will dress 7 OL just in case Howard, play miserably.

If he plays miserably, you put goossen in his place then, no way do they dress 7 OL. that's a waste of a roster spot.

If he plays miserably, you put goossen in his place then, no way do they dress 7 OL. that's a waste of a roster spot.

ok got the point.

I'm more curious to see if Cotton gets touches at RB...

I will be shocked if he doesn't.  I'm not expecting a 50-50 split or anything like that, but if drives aren't stalling and we run 45 to 65 offensive plays, I'd imagine he's getting at least 5 of those touches.

I wonder if they are going to be on the field at the same time at any point.

Good question.  With the personnel we have it's actually really easy to do.  Fitzy or Pontbriand comes on for Kelly.  No doubt they've already thought of it; will they use it?