MTL 24 BC 2

They called a good game for Smith. Lots of short passes. I actually had a bit of a comparison watching him last night... He's Nealon Greene come again. If the pass is within 10 yards he's ok but anything longer and his accuracy is completely out the window. 

Khari and Glenn seem to have similar chemistry to Goltz and Crowton.

yikes, that bad eh? I didnt' see the game as we left early for dinner prior to the esks game (what long, dragged out game that was - glad I stayed till the end though - the last 10 minutes more than made up for the first 50 I tell ya). 

I wonder though..... just throwing this out there, and I know it's not true of course, but Glenn did supplant Khari here. Is there some animosity between the two. I know KJ would never sabotage a QB, I just find it interesting the coincidence of it all. 

I'd lean more toward Desjardins being a Genius. After picking Glenn, realizing he was no good and going hard after Burris, getting a 1st rounder for him. Things worked out very well for Ottawa here. I feel for Glenn though, he's a much maligned QB. It does go to show though he is a, as most of us have always said, a 2nd tier QB. Always was. He does not make people around him better, like a Ray, a Cavillo, a WILLY (hey, I love my Willy what can I say) - he feeds of the players around him. Milt Stegall made Glenn, not the other way around. And look what he had to work with in Calgary? In Hamilton he struggled a bit because he didn't quite have the horses there, B.C. is depleted and boy does it hurt Glenn

I watched the game this morning.

Glenn got hit and played scared just like last week.  I think whoever that wasn't convinced last week about him being rattled and then stinking it up should now be convinced. 

It didn't help that Poblah drops a pass that would of been huge. 

Montreal had every single break fall their way and as a Bomber fan this game was great!  Both teams looked like crap!  

Troy Smith attempted maybe 5 passes that were over 10 yards and still had very large accuracy issues.  He *should* of had only 135 yards passing since two of those passes were big time incompletions.    I was not impressed at all by Smith and this is great for us... 

Matty D made the game quite entertaining with his sound effects.  

I came away from this game very happy to see 2 bad teams continue to stink it up.

I wonder though..... just throwing this out there, and I know it's not true of course, but Glenn did supplant Khari here. Is there some animosity between the two. I know KJ would never sabotage a QB, I just find it interesting the coincidence of it all. 

No they were good friends when they were both here and presumably that hasn't changed. Not the first time they've worked together as coach and qb either, Khari was coaching in Hamilton with Glenn there too don't forget. 

This is plain and simply a case of BC can't protect Glenn and he's doing what he always does when he gets hit a lot. 

BC does have protection issues, so maybe we can reach a deal with them for one of our imports (there, I said it).

They could give us one of they NIs or a starter, doesn't matter to me.

Oh……and money….let's pick a random number, say 50K, to seal the deal.

BC does have protection issues, so maybe we can reach a deal with them for one of our imports (there, I said it).

They could give us one of they NIs or a starter, doesn't matter to me.

Oh……and money….let's pick a random number, say 50K, to seal the deal.

The great Wally Buono needing to trade for an import o-lineman from the team last season who had the worst o-line.   Never

In a way I feel bad for Glenn. For the better part of his career turnovers have been an issue. That being said when you compare last year's interception total, and compare the difference in the offensive lines and receivers, a decline was inevitable. I think Wally really undervalued Moore, and having Arceneaux out of the lineup leaves Glenn with a bunch of guys who frankly aren't that good at catching the football.

In a way I feel bad for Glenn. For the better part of his career turnovers have been an issue. That being said when you compare last year's interception total, and compare the difference in the offensive lines and receivers, a decline was inevitable. I think Wally really undervalued Moore, and having Arceneaux out of the lineup leaves Glenn with a bunch of guys who frankly aren't that good at catching the football.

That Poblah is a superstar ;)

plus a turnstile at tackle it ain't a good situation.