Bombers Opener June 24 ... (also Laine Day!)

IC Khari

1 hour ago, tracker said:

Fogg looked OK so far, Posey not so much. If Posey starts, they will pick on him right away and Glenn is just the quarterback to do the quick slants and curls.

Als just cut Mitchell White, it memories serves he was one of their best DB's last year.  Jim Popp is apparently still trimming cap.

Bike to work day, NHL Draft with the Jets picking @ 2, and then the bomber game. I'm going to wear my Santa Hat cuz baby, that sounds like christmas to me.

PS:  Halfpints has a special beer for bike to work week. Bikey Mcbikeface Grapefruit Lager. Available at St. vital, Northdale and Kenaston Commons Growler bars, or at the Bike to Work day beer gardens @ U of W on Friday. I'm going to be having one or two of those before biking down to the draft/game for sure.

2 minutes ago, mbrg said:

Don't forget to take your birkenstocks off once you get back from the quinoa store.

what do you think I live on Vancouver Island?  Their hardest decision on the Island is whether the Green Party guy in their riding is left enough so they don't have to find someone to run for the Communist party.

Edited by kelownabomberfan

1 hour ago, Chaosmonkey said:

Bike to work day, NHL Draft with the Jets picking @ 2, and then the bomber game. I'm going to wear my Santa Hat cuz baby, that sounds like christmas to me.

PS:  Halfpints has a special beer for bike to work week. Bikey Mcbikeface Grapefruit Lager. Available at St. vital, Northdale and Kenaston Commons Growler bars, or at the Bike to Work day beer gardens @ U of W on Friday. I'm going to be having one or two of those before biking down to the draft/game for sure.

Did they make a beer for men too or just a ladies "beer"?

3 hours ago, Blueandgold said:

As good as wild is, he kind of struggles in the middle. I like this switch and look forward to seeing how Bass does.

Wild has the speed and instincts to play in the middle but too often he was road kill after being buried by a 300lb lineman. Maybe Bass can do better.

Should be a good game. Anxious to see how Willy and Co do with the new offense. I'm 99.9% sure they were keeping it as 'vanilla' as possible in the preseason so as to keep the defense's off balance to start the year. 

As for the other half - I was pissed we lost Laine (he would have fit like a glove with McDavid) but so happy when it was Wpg that got him. I think he'll be better than Matthews. Should be a great night in the 'Peg - Laine, then a bomber win :)