Bombers Opener June 24 ... (also Laine Day!)

IC Khari

4 hours ago, KptKrunch said:

Should be a good game. Anxious to see how Willy and Co do with the new offense. I'm 99.9% sure they were keeping it as 'vanilla' as possible in the preseason so as to keep the defense's off balance to start the year. 

As for the other half - I was pissed we lost Laine (he would have fit like a glove with McDavid) but so happy when it was Wpg that got him. I think he'll be better than Matthews. Should be a great night in the 'Peg - Laine, then a bomber win :)

How long till you go full blown Edmonton? Two losses, three?

8 hours ago, iso_55 said:

How long till you go full blown Edmonton? Two losses, three?

He is already full blown Edmonton. People don't get to oh so proudly jump off the band wagon and then jump back on. Not how this works. You quit on the team in the bad times you don't get to celebrate the good times. 

3 hours ago, 17to85 said:

He is already full blown Edmonton. People don't get to oh so proudly jump off the band wagon and then jump back on. Not how this works. You quit on the team in the bad times you don't get to celebrate the good times. 

Q) Whose your favorite team?

A) Whoever won the championship last year. 

11 minutes ago, Stickem said:

'Appears' to have stretched his hammy???Is this the same reporter who said Richardson was done for the year??...I think we have to wait on this one.

Tweaked. Not stretched. Tweaked could mean anything. Right now have to wait & see until he gets checked out .

Edited by iso_55

10 minutes ago, Stickem said:

'Appears' to have stretched his hammy???Is this the same reporter who said Richardson was done for the year??...I think we have to wait on this one.

Penton was the one who jumped the gun on Richardson, not Bauming.

FWIW, Harris says he's fine.

23 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

Penton was the one who jumped the gun on Richardson, not Bauming.

FWIW, Harris says he's fine.

So reporters do get it wrong sometimes (lol)  Referring to Penton in the Richardson case...Guess we'll have to wait and see if the concern is overblown or underestimated by Bauming, with regard to the ' tweak'..Concerning nonetheless...Could be Flanders on Fri??? He did have a good game against the Als. last time out...Rather have Harris healthy though.

Edited by Stickem
missed word

3 hours ago, tracker said:

I am not comfortable with Posey starting Friday. He didn't look all that effective in the pre-season games and this probably the reason the Bombers grabbed Hawkins.

What the heck is a pocket full of Posey anyway?

55 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

what?? With Cauchy still available???  Actually, is Cauchy really that much worse at safety than Macho?

Nope and with the right passport to give us more flexibility  but it ain't happening. ..