Bombers Opener June 24 ... (also Laine Day!)

IC Khari

Winning the game is not essential but the team must, must look better than last year- particularly the O-line and Willy. No doubt the opposition will try everything to hit and rattle Willy right from the first snap, and that might include a late hit or two.

22 hours ago, tracker said:

Winning the game is not essential but the team must, must look better than last year- particularly the O-line and Willy. No doubt the opposition will try everything to hit and rattle Willy right from the first snap, and that might include a late hit or two.

I really hope we have a plan to counter the blitz, unlike last year.

and I'm not so sure Laine will be the pick.

11 hours ago, brett_c_b said:

Just to be a contrarian? Right now there's a gap from 1/2 to 3. The Jets have gone off the board a bit with other first rounders, but I can't see how they do it picking 2nd.

I agree, but I feel like the Jets may pick Pulujarvi.  

Only a few more days until we find out.

Looks like Johnny Adams won't be back in time for the first game.  Two rookies starting in the secondary could be cause for concern going up against Kevin Glenn.

Darrin Bauming @DarrinBauming

Rookie Kevin Fogg is the man on the corner opposite Chris Randle. Julian Posey, who started Week 20 last year, locked in @ boundary halfback

1 minute ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:
Looks like Johnny Adams won't be back in time for the first game.  Two rookies starting in the secondary could be cause for concern going up against Kevin Glenn.

Darrin Bauming @DarrinBauming

Rookie Kevin Fogg is the man on the corner opposite Chris Randle. Julian Posey, who started Week 20 last year, locked in @ boundary halfback

Pretty sure Adams will go. 

Worth noting - Montreal is also starting two rookies in the secondary.