Dressler Signs with Bombers

peggars

Denmark and Dressler will thrive with Adams if he can be consistent, or another player of his skill set and one more bigger target to upgrade the corp...be pretty dynamic offense actually.

Doesn't necessarily have to be a burner type either...A Chris Mathews type would do the job if we cant get the real thing..I bigger bodied go up anf fight to get it type guy

Fuller would be a real good add for this team.  I'm not a huge fan of Stafford, I don't think he's all that diverse in terms of his skill set and he's not particularly dominant at what he does well either.  He's the kind of guy who has a handful of games, gets a big contract and disappoints.  Fuller is dominant.  If they could afford the cap space to keep Adams around as a spare that would be awesome too.

Fuller-Denmark-Dressler-Kohlert-JFG/other NI's

That crew would tear it up if the OL can be just below average.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

Anyone think Willy might be grinning like the Cheshire Cat right now? Anyone think Durant might be shitting his pants?

Agree on adding Stafford or a Matthews-type receiver. Someone big that can go get it.

Best thing for me about Dressler is his nose for the end zone. The guys knows how to score TDs and is the biggest reason he's an upgrade over Moore. 

The Bombers are only going to look more attractive for other FAs and getting some of our own FAs to re-sign. 

The Riders loss is our gain. Love it!

Congrats Bomber fans, you're going to love watching this guy play. He goes all out on every play, runs some of the crispest routes you'll see, has a nose for the soft spot in a zone, great hands and is as reliable as anyone in the league on second down. Take good care of this guy. He's also a priced very reasonably at $170,000.

Edited by Bingo_Arms

I'm not sure I understand all the Fuller love. He was injured for quite a bit of last season, and not all that productive when he was on the field. He was the third or fourth option at best in the Calgary offense. I'd rather keep Nick Moore if we had to pick between the two.

Stafford I would take on a decent deal, he's a good but not great receiver with size. It would be nice to find someone to replace Darvin Adams on the outside though.

1 hour ago, Bingo_Arms said:

Congrats Bomber fans, you're going to love watching this guy play. He goes all out on every play, runs some of the crispest routes you'll see, has a nose for the soft spot in a zone, great hands and is as reliable as anyone in the league on second down. Take good care of this guy. He's also a priced very reasonably at $170,000.

So pretty much what Moore couldn't or didn't do     :P:o

6 hours ago, B-F-F-C said:

So pretty much what Moore couldn't or didn't do     :P:o

Injuries played a huge role in this. However, towards the end it was almost like he didn't care anymore. I put that down to personal disappointment. I think he gave up. Thing is, he could go somewhere else & have a career season. 

12 hours ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Fuller would be a real good add for this team.  I'm not a huge fan of Stafford, I don't think he's all that diverse in terms of his skill set and he's not particularly dominant at what he does well either.  He's the kind of guy who has a handful of games, gets a big contract and disappoints.  Fuller is dominant.  If they could afford the cap space to keep Adams around as a spare that would be awesome too.

Fuller-Denmark-Dressler-Kohlert-JFG/other NI's

That crew would tear it up if the OL can be just below average.

The only thing with Fuller is, can he stay healthly? And do we want to pay for a guy who may not play a full season....again. He's the kind of guy who doesn't get hurt when he takes a big hit. He gets hurt when he falls or has muscle issues. For that reason, I would pass and go after Stafford.