Dressler Signs with Bombers

peggars

12 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Hes a real nice upgrade over moore. Seems a bit more money then id hope but we arent a massive draw here. I hope he can regain his previous form and be a star again.

We're paying him less than we were paying Moore....and we're getting a clear upgrade at the position. I see this as SAVING money on an upgrade,.....

Huge signing and imagine if he has a monster season and how sad the Green fans will be seeing a tonne of Blue and Gold Dressler jerseys??

I have no concern about his size (doesn't his track record prove this?) ,   his age isn't a factor,   heck he doesn't even need familiarity with our coach and qb.... the guy simply gets open and makes the plays. 

Great signing.

Riders downgraded with Lemon and Price replacing Chick and Dressler. We've been there far too many times in the last few years (Labatte?). THis thing could temporarily implode on them but Jones has a track record and the arrogance to carry on with his plan. I just hope we can protect Willy this year.

A year or so ago, we announced the signing of Int. prospect OT Zebrie Sanders. 

This year we announce the signing of Int. proven rec. Weston Dressler.

I like this signing a whole lot more.

Dressler, and his salary, replaces Moore, and his salary. Dressler has proven that he is a clear upgrade at the receiving position. A solid acquisition, with no effect on the SMS.

This scenario is probably the best that we could hope for in the manner it unfolded. The release of Dressler in plenty of  time to reorganize the receiving corps. 

We now will hit the FA period in a better position to approach other targeted personnel without the distraction of worrying about  addressing Dressler.

So, thank you for that Mr Jones..

Having Dressler is a big improvement over Nick Moore, if for no other reason than he can stay on the field. Now, as big of a fan as I am of Ryan Smith I don't think I like the idea of him and Dressler playing together, but It's looking like something we should be getting used to. If we keep Denmark around we're going to have one tiny receiving core.