Around The League Off Season Discussion

Noeller

9 minutes ago, Zontar said:

Rider fans rushing to defend the guy they used to call "Corky" from criticism of cutting players they used to worship. Un f***ingbelieveable.

My Facebook timeline is filled with Rider fans screaming bloody murder at Jones for cutting their beloveds......

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

My Facebook timeline is filled with Rider fans screaming bloody murder at Jones for cutting their beloveds......

this should be for them

we need to sign one of them just to rub it in a lil more ;)

EDIT: well in title anyways, those lyrics are something else lol

Edited by Taynted_Fayth

1 hour ago, Zontar said:

Rider fans rushing to defend the guy they used to call "Corky" from criticism of cutting players they used to worship. Un f***ingbelieveable.

The Cats are after Chick. They going to pay him 260k/ yr?   If not give you pathetic man crush on the riders a rest. 

I have a feeling if we sign Dressler Carter wouldn't be an option, not because we couldn't spend on both. But not sure we could sign both, plus a starting Cdn and an impact DL. So I'd rather have Carter over Dressler. But wouldn't be too upset if we got Dressler and not Carter.

Edited by Bigblue204

Really sad to see Dressler and Chick go. Wasn't sure what I thought of it before, but it does relieve a lot of cap space. I'm hoping Dressler will go to an Eastern team, but if he goes to Winnipeg, I still wish him the best for you guys.

Since somebody mentioned it, I am probably going to change my username. Not because I'm bailing on Dressler (he will still be one of my favourite players), but just want something different. I've considered it before Dressler left anyway.

6 hours ago, Blueandgold said:

I'd prefer to sign Ryan Smith over Weston Dressler.

Part of the reason we released Dressler was likely to do with Smith. I doubt he goes elsewhere.