Nick Moore Out 1 -2 Weeks

Rich

Can't see him back next year unless he takes a massive pay cut. So frustrating with all the injuries...

It is frustrating but he's still our best receiver by a mile and I'm not sure Walters has the ability to replace him with anyone other than another similarly high priced CFL free agent.

Can't see him back next year unless he takes a massive pay cut.  So frustrating with all the injuries...

I'd bring him back on a bonus-heavy deal, if he'd take it. He's very good "when healthy".

I partially agree, but even incentive based, its tough for the coaching staff to game plan with a guy who is uncertain to be in the lineup week to week. 

Moore is good, but every time he gets tackled I get the same feeling as I used to get with Corey Watson. We need more durable receivers. There have to be some out there, especially now with all of the NFL cuts. Bring in a few right now for the P/R and plan for them to replace Moore next year.

I wouldn't make a generous offer to Moore in the offseason. Too much down time. Too few TD's (1 in 1.5 years). Too few 100 yard games (1st one this year was last game). Bring in some competition for the spot at significantly less money.

Yep.  Any contract offered to him as to be heavy on the incentives side.  Too low on the production side for us to consider him in our future plans as a no 1, 2, or even 3 receiver guy

Can't see him back next year unless he takes a massive pay cut. So frustrating with all the injuries...

It is frustrating but he's still our best receiver by a mile and I'm not sure Walters has the ability to replace him with anyone other than another similarly high priced CFL free agent.

Clarance denmarks says maybe by like, half a kilometre if that.

It can't be that hard to find a receiver from the NFL cuts.

You'd think so, wouldn't you?

The waggle really tends to make some receivers have a problem with coming here. Coupled with our inability to bring quality guys down here.. But cant blame too many players for taking a pass if weve showed them our QB play and OC's highlight picture. Cant be a reel, not enough to make one lol..

I am kinda shocked Danny Mac cant find a few gems tho. Figured as a QB he would have an eye for talented enough guys to catch passes here..

Moore was awesome last Satruday before he got hurt. Darvin Adams has to be told that if he doesn't show up on every play,he's gonzo and maybe Denmark is just tired of carrying the whole receiving corps on his back. Adams looked really, really good in that one game,and I thought we had found a receiver who would be our other deep threat.

Moore was awesome last Satruday before he got hurt. Darvin Adams has to be told that if he doesn't show up on every play,he's gonzo and maybe Denmark is just tired of carrying the whole receiving corps on his back. Adams looked really, really good in that one game,and I thought we had found a receiver who would be our other deep threat.

Only Denmark has never carried our receiving core on his back. 

It can't be that hard to find a receiver from the NFL cuts.

You'd think so, wouldn't you?

The waggle really tends to make some receivers have a problem with coming here. Coupled with our inability to bring quality guys down here.. But cant blame too many players for taking a pass if weve showed them our QB play and OC's highlight picture. Cant be a reel, not enough to make one lol..

I am kinda shocked Danny Mac cant find a few gems tho. Figured as a QB he would have an eye for talented enough guys to catch passes here..

I'd say disappointed in Danny Mac.  Nothing should really shock us with this organization anymore.