Official (As Per Twitter): Marve Starts Friday

Noeller

yeah here's hoping that the Bombers cover the spread.

I am a Marve fanbois for sure, and I am happy to see him finally get his shot.  I just hope that all of those here who have been praying for him to fail and fall on his face aren't rewarded, and also that we don't give up on him too quickly, in favour of the next flavor of the month back-up.

I also don't want to see Marve pulled too early if he struggles, just to watch cement shoes tank and the entire team fall apart.

yeah here's hoping that the Bombers cover the spread.

I am a Marve fanbois for sure, and I am happy to see him finally get his shot.  I just hope that all of those here who have been praying for him to fail and fall on his face aren't rewarded, and also that we don't give up on him too quickly, in favour of the next flavor of the month back-up.

I also don't want to see Marve pulled too early if he struggles, just to watch cement shoes tank and the entire team fall apart.

Who's been praying for him to fail?

Honestly, I have mentioned in the past that i'd love to see marve fail but really it's just directed at people who were pimping him like he was the next best thing. I don't want to see him fail, i want to see him play well, win the damn game really. Go Marve, Go Bombers, SHOCK THE WORLD... Shut people up... Would love to see Marve go out there and have the game of his life and bombers go out there and destroy the argos... would love to see that, Hope it happens, really do..

If people honestly are hoping for Marve to fail tho and werent just frustrated at the constant PLAY MARVE stuff after every loss, well, they aren't really fans to begin with are they? I'd never want to see one of our guys fail, I'm a bomber fan and whoever they are playing, even if it was old cement shoes Brohm, I'd hope he has a great game and we win. 

Seriously, they could start do or die or booch or really an 8 year old kid from the stands and i'd still be cheering them on. 

Just thought at times, the whole PLAY MARVE stuff after every loss, well it got tiresome really 

It was more tongue in cheek than anything serious tho... Like Marve, hope he plays well, hope we win, hope he shows he's learned something the last year or so, hope he can give his dad a great birthday present out there. 

Nothing that can happen on Friday can be worse than anything we've seen in the last 5 or 6 years....seriously.....we've seen some ****......

Damn it, I liked this comment but DAMN IT really... lol

This is honestly exactly what i said to myself after the first 5 minutes of the game last week, nothing worse can happen and then right on cue, cotton breaks his wrist or whatever, adams gets hurt, willy gets hurt.... just...Damn it lol 

Let's hope we go

Moore,Denmark,Gordon,Veltung,Kohlert then cuz if they take Veltung off the roster, man that's a dumb move. This starting 8 Canadians thing needs to stop. I don't know if it's just them being stubborn or stupid but... Veltung is better than JFG and should definitely be starting ahead of him and considering 

Westerman,Hurl,Bucknor,3 Oline, Kohlert... There is no need to start 2 Canadian receivers. 

Nobody wants any of our QBs to suck. I think we all want solid depth from #1 right on through to #4, with teams calling us about blessed wealth. But c'mon, we've all seen what can happen and did happen and we're all afraid of what might happen.

It all started with Brohm, with Marve in the background. Brohm failed and Marve had 2 good innings, and we all want him to succeed so badly, we can taste it.

No pressure, right?

If he can keep his head, he'll do alright. And alright, with a stellar D and ST might just be enough.

But hey, Brohm is still the backup QB. and he probably still has his believers in MOS and MB. Add Steve Morley to that list. He thinks if Brohm gets a decent chance, he'll surprise a few people.

Whatever.

Somebody step up and do the damn job.

Oh yes...used to jump between there and strawberry's on many a night...Had some good times there with the likes of Williams, West and Jones, Bovell..David Black..among others

David Bovell - there's a name from the past.  If you watch the 1990 Grey Cup game, Don Wittman talks about Bovell a lot, and how he's going to be a future star in the CFL.  And then he only played a few more years and left the CFL.  Not sure what happened there, he had a great game in that Grey Cup.

Darrin Bauming @DarrinBauming

Mike O'Shea says the #Bombers offence will indeed look different with Robert Marve at the helm—simply because they have differing skillsets.

I do agree, Brohm and Marve have differing skillsets all right.

This is kind of a scary comment. Did MOS just figure this out and y wasn't this different skillset used more often when the status quo wasn't working.I for one hope Marve lights it up and shows all the haters what's what including MOS

Darrin Bauming @DarrinBauming

Mike O'Shea says the #Bombers offence will indeed look different with Robert Marve at the helm—simply because they have differing skillsets.

I do agree, Brohm and Marve have differing skillsets all right.

This is kind of a scary comment. Did MOS just figure this out and y wasn't this different skillset used more often when the status quo wasn't working.I for one hope Marve lights it up and shows all the haters what's what including MOS Jk just squeak out a win baby..☺

How is this a scary comment. This is a typical MOS comment that is just a thinly disguised sneer at a dumb question. It you find this scary then you are really looking for crap.