Bomber injury updates

What are the chances of Gooseneck evr becoming a full time starter?

After Picard retires in January they are good ... don't we have one of the best OL coaches in the business?

What makes you think Picard is planning retiring in January? 

So when Neufeld is healthy again. What do we do with him?

Good question. Greaves has been struggling. He could also replace Goossen as the 6th OL, or possibly even Chungh. The interior OL has been a problem last couple games.

Greaves has definitely been struggling. He looks really stiff, like he could be playing with an injury.... Wouldn't mind seeing Neufeld there and let Greaves sit for a while because for whatever reason..... he's just not getting it done.

Greaves looks to be the weak link but I wouldn't touch the O line right now.  They need some time to play together to get better as a unit.  Neufeld might be a better choice than Goosen as the utility guy because he's played tackle before, but that's as far as I'd go right now.

I wouldnt mind

... sitting Greaves

... moving Chungh to the left guard (I think that is where he belongs)

... starting Goossen on the right guard

... make Neufeld as the utility OL.

That's a lot of moves for a team that is coming off a win.

The one thing all good OLs do is constantly swap players in and out....cause that'll help the communication and consistency.

I wouldnt mind

... sitting Greaves

... moving Chungh to the left guard (I think that is where he belongs)

... starting Goossen on the right guard

... make Neufeld as the utility OL.

That's a lot of moves for a team that is coming off a win.

It is, but it was the offence that failed to score..... so without the the Defence and ST coming up with a touchdown each, we would be sitting here bitching about a loss.

it could address the issues on offence.. But, i dunno if it was the oline's fault for our lack of red zone production.

Greaves looks to be the weak link but I wouldn't touch the O line right now.  They need some time to play together to get better as a unit.  Neufeld might be a better choice than Goosen as the utility guy because he's played tackle before, but that's as far as I'd go right now.

I'd much rather the utility guy be someone who can snap the ball when none of our other OL have that experience.

I'd much rather the utility guy be someone who can snap the ball when none of our other OL have that experience.

But what happens if a tackle gets hurt in game... I don't think Goossen, Greaves, or Chungh have ever player tackle...

Turner and Adams (Darvin) injured apparently. I doubt Collins is activated seeing as tho he's still on the 6 game, Not sure tho, would he be able to practice if he was on the 6 game even? Did they silently remove him and stoudemire from the 6 game? I think stoudemire getting in this week is a lot more likely than Collins, I'd imagine if Turner can't go and it is just day 1, maybe Harlan gets more reps as does thomas. Can they even pull Collins and Stoudemire off the 6 game? 

Turner and Adams (Darvin) injured apparently. I doubt Collins is activated seeing as tho he's still on the 6 game, Not sure tho, would he be able to practice if he was on the 6 game even? Did they silently remove him and stoudemire from the 6 game? I think stoudemire getting in this week is a lot more likely than Collins, I'd imagine if Turner can't go and it is just day 1, maybe Harlan gets more reps as does thomas. Can they even pull Collins and Stoudemire off the 6 game? 

I could be wrong but i think you can pull as many people as you want off of the 6-game. But there's a limit to how many you can do before having to pay their salary for the time they're off?

Or maybe you see Veltung get more reps at receiver... Stoudemire and Veltung returning kicks would be a nice combo back there for sure. Think Veltung has shown he is a pretty good player and probably worthy of some reps as a receiver. Adams has been pretty much MIA for 3 weeks now. 

To be fair Adams has been open. Just not getting the ball. I don't understand why. In fact on one play last week he was wide open down the middle of the field. We got a first down anyway, so it did't hurt us too bad, but he was scoring if he got the ball there. I think Willy said after the game too, that he needs to get Adams more involved.