Fire Richie Hall

My biggest concern about the D was the complete and utter lack of pressure on the qb most plays. Tough to win when you can't make life hard on the qb. 

This was a concern to me as well, however, that could be Hall calling a more conservative  game knowing what Durant can do with his legs

This should have changed once Glenn was in. Should have gone hard at him and hit him a couple of times.

I think the D was awful today but think we should give them more time. 

Leggett is a game changer. One of the best safeties in the league, and Demetrius Wright back there was terrible. Leggett should help reduce the big plays, plus brings a good edge rush occasionally.

Gotta figure out the DL. Thought for sure this would be a strength after seeing them in camp. After one game it looks like I was completely wrong so far. Still want to see Gibson more, less Peach. I don't know how you fix the DT spot, not much to replace Anderson with.

I think our run defense should correct itself as well. I don't think it'll be particularly good, but as long as it doesn't remain so unbelievably bad the defense should be alright. Just off odds, you have to think the chances of teams consistently putting up several 30+ yard runs is pretty small. 

"and Demetrius Wright back there was terrible" ... I am glad management seems a little more proactive in getting rid of duds and mistakes of the past

come down everybody the defense is going to be fluid for the first half of the season. Players will be cut and new players brought in and as of now will need a whole bunch.

It is not just players, these schemes are the lousiest I've ever seen.  Richie Hall royally sucks and doesn't belong at IGF.  He's running the defense into the ground at a rabid pace.

If Richies defense continues on this brutal pace, could it be seen that O'shea steps in and Chamberlin's him? Gets him to run a defense of his choosing?

Would this be a good or bad thing I wonder. I have (had?) faith in hall., today took that down a peg.

Come on guys. Our D is improving.

We gave up 497 against Riders and only 441 against Hammy.

And if the Bombers hadn't turned the ball over to them so many times for instant points it might have been 600. 

Just pitiful that we came into camp saying we needed a better DL and the one we got looks worse. Oh how I miss the guys like Alex Hall or Phil Hunt. Walters appears to have failed miserably at recruiting for the teams biggest needs this offseason. 

Adams still looks like a player......Westerman, Hurl, Randal at LB.......have done next to nothing.

And yet Westerman still leads the team in sacks (not that that's saying much at this point) ..

The more I watch this defense .. the more apparent it is that certain players are simply being misused .. a case in point is that Randle has gone from being an all-star calibre cornerback .. a guy QBs stayed away from .. to being a liability at LB ..