Fire Richie Hall

Adams still looks like a player......Westerman, Hurl, Randal at LB.......have done next to nothing.

And yet Westerman still leads the team in sacks (not that that's saying much at this point) ..

The more I watch this defense .. the more apparent it is that certain players are simply being misused .. a case in point is that Randle has gone from being an all-star calibre cornerback .. a guy QBs stayed away from .. to being a liability at LB .. 

Yes it's Richie Hall doing that.  It's 100% his fault for moving Randle away from corner, 100% his fault for backing our linebackers off the line of scrimmage, and being stupid for not faking blitzes, loading the box, or doing anything to try and confuse Hamilton.

What a stupid defensive coordinator who should be shitcanned immediately and an instant upgraded actual real DC brought in to fix this.  Just stupid that he got hired to come in here.

Come on guys. Our D is improving.

We gave up 497 against Riders and only 441 against Hammy.

And if the Bombers hadn't turned the ball over to them so many times for instant points it might have been 600.

Just pitiful that we came into camp saying we needed a better DL and the one we got looks worse. Oh how I miss the guys like Alex Hall or Phil Hunt. Walters appears to have failed miserably at recruiting for the teams biggest needs this offseason.

That's bs.. The o line was the biggest need and he did that. Turner and westerman both were seen as great players.

Randle was loved last season by even you.

I don't pin this on Walters .. I blame the coach big time. We did better last year with Kuale!!! This purely is on the system and who he has playing where.

Randle was loved last year because he's a difference maker at CB.  He's not been playing well in his new spot except for the time he shot the gap last night and brought down the RB behind the LOS.  I'd move him back where he's a difference maker and move someone else into his LB spot.

Adams still looks like a player......Westerman, Hurl, Randal at LB.......have done next to nothing.

And yet Westerman still leads the team in sacks (not that that's saying much at this point) ..

The more I watch this defense .. the more apparent it is that certain players are simply being misused .. a case in point is that Randle has gone from being an all-star calibre cornerback .. a guy QBs stayed away from .. to being a liability at LB .. 

Yes it's Richie Hall doing that.  It's 100% his fault for moving Randle away from corner, 100% his fault for backing our linebackers off the line of scrimmage, and being stupid for not faking blitzes, loading the box, or doing anything to try and confuse Hamilton.

What a stupid defensive coordinator who should be shitcanned immediately and an instant upgraded actual real DC brought in to fix this.  Just stupid that he got hired to come in here.

Funny, I seem to remember a lot of people on this board, myself included, who were really happy that firstly, Etch was gone, and secondly that Richie Hall was hired.  I too am not happy with the D as they currently stand, but I do know enough about Mike O'Shea to know that there is just about 0% chance that Hall is fired before the season is out.  So that being the case, let's hope that MOS has a talk with Hall about schemes and with Walters about finding some replacements because as I see it, both schemes and personnel changes are going to be needed. 

Randle was loved last year because he's a difference maker at CB.  He's not been playing well in his new spot except for the time he shot the gap last night and brought down the RB behind the LOS.  I'd move him back where he's a difference maker and move someone else into his LB spot.

I very much agree on that.

Come on guys. Our D is improving.

We gave up 497 against Riders and only 441 against Hammy.

And if the Bombers hadn't turned the ball over to them so many times for instant points it might have been 600.

Just pitiful that we came into camp saying we needed a better DL and the one we got looks worse. Oh how I miss the guys like Alex Hall or Phil Hunt. Walters appears to have failed miserably at recruiting for the teams biggest needs this offseason.

That's bs.. The o line was the biggest need and he did that. Turner and westerman both were seen as great players.

Randle was loved last season by even you.

I don't pin this on Walters .. I blame the coach big time. We did better last year with Kuale!!! This purely is on the system and who he has playing where.

He signed free agents for the OL. Westerman was seen as a great player cause he was a canadian from the NFL, turns out he's nothing special so far. Turner might still be great but the duo at DT is not getting the job done. One of them needs to be upgraded. Peach is better as a depth guy than the top DE, we need a better DE. that's 2 positions that need big upgrades on the DL before we can even think about having a good defence. 

Football is a pretty simple game and if you can't do basic things like pressure a qb you're gonna have a bad time and based on 2 games, our DL is pitiful

Yes send a message to that clown Hall that this vanilla icecream soft scheme approach doesn't work in football and give him an ultimatum.

This bs can't be tolerated in the camp of putting good players in awful positions.  Enough is enough, time to pull a Rick Worman on Richie Hall.

New rules have gutted traditional zone Ds like Hall's... all of those need a rub or a pick here and there to slow down the receiver, can't do that now - so receivers just have too much speed by the time the DB is expected to react

That and our front seven is awful.

We have good import DLs and LBs coing from TC like Sammy Brown, Denicos Allen.

It's a head scratcher when those 2 was cut.

Maybe it's time to bring them back.

Why they got cut and they kept Bass is beyond me... Not saying Bass is bad but S. Brown and D. Allen had much better College Careers so they should have been around to at least the 2nd pre-season Game IMO

We have good import DLs and LBs coing from TC like Sammy Brown, Denicos Allen.

It's a head scratcher when those 2 was cut.

Maybe it's time to bring them back.

Why they got cut and they kept Bass is beyond me... Not saying Bass is bad but S. Brown and D. Allen had much better College Careers so they should have been around to at least the 2nd pre-season Game IMO

Looks like S.Brown shown more than T.Gibson and Allen is better than Bass during the tail-end of the TC.