Kevin Glenn's future

BigBlue

I say he got up front money from Taman. You know, 100k due on April 1st or something equally insane

Good call, does seem tamanesque, especially if they are worried about Sunsari and uh.. Whomever else they have drinking out the joint again... Also, Durrants durability is becoming a question mark..

I wonder if Sask's interest in him is any indication of Durant's recovery from last year's injury... or maybe it's just insurance... I don't think one injury suddenly makes Durant "injury prone"....

Durant suffered the same injury that ended the careers of Terry Bradshaw and Joe Montana. Others like Jake Delhomme were able to recover, however, despite all the Rider fans thinking it is a slam dunk that he will regain his form, I think the Riders management is not prepared at this point not to have a backup plan.

One injury does not make a person injury prone....but one injury can still derail a career. There are reports that his elbow is still not fully recovered yet and he is only lightly throwing,

So Kevin has completed the circuit...ending most likely where he started. I hope he doesn't go out like Joseph. That was not a happy ending for KJ ...KG deserves a better fate. He may have to take over for Durant depending on how DD's arm has rehabilitated. This should be an interesting watch.

Sask. Roughriders         @sskroughriders

Kevin Glenn on why he chose the #riders "It had a lot to do with the future of my career and where I felt comfortable."

I guess he doesn't like Montreal for some reason.  Not enough Tim Horton's locations there I guess. Not a fan of poutine.

So Kevin has completed the circuit...ending most likely where he started. I hope he doesn't go out like Joseph. That was not a happy ending for KJ ...KG deserves a better fate. He may have to take over for Durant depending on how DD's arm has rehabilitated. This should be an interesting watch.

He hasn't played for Montreal yet.

Sask. Roughriders @sskroughriders

Kevin Glenn on why he chose the #riders "It had a lot to do with the future of my career and where I felt comfortable."

I guess he doesn't like Montreal for some reason. Not enough Tim Horton's locations there I guess. Not a fan of poutine.

@HerbZurkowsky1: I've always been led to believe the #Als' offer for Kevin Glenn isn't as high - unless his demands have come way down.

@HerbZurkowsky1: @ArashMadani Little playing time offered by #Als because, wait for it, he wasn't going to play!