Bombers release Ian Wild

gbill2004

Sigh.

Boy, I got to step 4 of the 5 steps pretty quick.

Come back Ian, come back!

Shoot, now I'm back at step 3.  Frick that makes me angry.

Oh dear, I'm not coping as well as I thought.

Which step is the one that involves Captain Morgan and a jug of Fruitopia?

D.amn. Knew it was about to happen, but d.amn anyways.

Going to miss him.

His bandwagon was easy to jump on and it was a fun ride for us.

Too bad for us…he's really the type of player we need here.

Going to the NFL.

THAT league…the one with 8 1/2 mins. of football /game, but pays about $200-$300 a minute/game.

Tough to compete with that.

His effort paid off…and that's how it should be.

Gonna miss those hard licks he handed out. He sure kept the oppositions offence honest. Some fans were saying he was a 'tweener' and wouldn't last long down there BUT a hard hitting guy like he is should position up somewhere in the nfl. Most likely special teams. Good luck to him and hope he makes lots of coin. IF he doesn't stick, the door is always wide open for him in the Peg.

This is win-win. If he makes it in the NFL, good PR for us, if not, and we've treated him well, he will come back and feel more at home. In any case, good on him.

Just like two former Bombers making the two biggest plays to get the Seahawks in the Super Bowl was last weekend!  :D

This is win-win. If he makes it in the NFL, good PR for us, if not, and we've treated him well, he will come back and feel more at home. In any case, good on him.

Just like two former Bombers making the two biggest plays to get the Seahawks in the Super Bowl was last weekend!  :D

grumble grumble

Must have had the right sized balls to accomplish those feats.