Bombers release Ian Wild

gbill2004

This is win-win. If he makes it in the NFL, good PR for us, if not, and we've treated him well, he will come back and feel more at home. In any case, good on him.

Just like two former Bombers making the two biggest plays to get the Seahawks in the Super Bowl was last weekend!  :D

Must have had the right sized balls to accomplish those feats.

I'm sure that Matthews & Ryan have perfectly sized balls.

This is win-win. If he makes it in the NFL, good PR for us, if not, and we've treated him well, he will come back and feel more at home. In any case, good on him.

Just like two former Bombers making the two biggest plays to get the Seahawks in the Super Bowl was last weekend! :D

grumble grumble

#thankyouwinnipeg

Continuing the trend then, next season Ian Wild cranks into Tom Brady at full speed in overtime, causing a fumble, which he recovers and returns for 80 yards to win Superbowl 50 for the Vikings. Tom stands in the middle of the field with Bill Belichick crying, hands around their deflated balls. I could live with that.

Continuing the trend then, next season Ian Wild cranks into Tom Brady at full speed in overtime, causing a fumble, which he recovers and returns for 80 yards to win Superbowl 50 for the Vikings. Tom stands in the middle of the field with Bill Belichick crying, hands around their deflated balls. I could live with that.

hahaha

ah.........the deluded dreams of Vikings fans..........Good luck with that.

Go Pats!

I'm no vikings fan... but there really is nothing better than seeing the patriots lose!  :D

What exactly does" contract fallen apart " mean? You have a contract and have already been released? You sort of had a contract but didn't really have one? Strange wording

Not really strange, but really up for open interpretation.

-Contract offered but a tidbit in there that wasn't discussed prior that one party didn't like.

-a possible date that the contract was to be sent,  passed

etc..

Wild Heenan and Dressler don't seem that far fetched lol. Not serious about Dressler but wouldn't surprise me one bit

Wild will be back in Bombers uniform once he gave up on NFL.

With a considerable cap space its hard to believe that Walters will not throw a big $$$ to get Heenan

Dressler will be a nice addition but I rather have a big physical receiver added since we lost the physicality of Watson. E.Jackson can fill that physicality and much more.