Unofficial Free Agent List

M.O.A.B.

Just got back from my barber shop. Jordan Sisco was in last week and told my barber that he was going to be signing with the Bombers. Not a huge name. Was often hurt with the Riders but could be good competition at camp.

Sisco has been the butt of as many jokes in Sask as Etienne was here. Allways hurt- worse than Corey Watson- can't see how he could be of any use here.

Just got back from my barber shop. Jordan Sisco was in last week and told my barber that he was going to be signing with the Bombers. Not a huge name. Was often hurt with the Riders but could be good competition at camp.

Sisco has been the butt of as many jokes in Sask as Etienne was here. Allways hurt- worse than Corey Watson- can't see how he could be of any use here.

Side bet between Taman and Walters to see if either could pump life into Etienne/Sisco's career?

Sisco might not be the number 1 priority but... he's a canadian player with some experience who might just need a change of scenery to help out his career, maybe the pressure of playing in sask was too much for him, who knows. But i wouldn't hate it if he signed here, worst case he's TCF, best case, he steps up, shows why he was a higher draft pick and realizes that potential here. 

Has Ian Wild re-upped yet?

nope. thought i heard some rumors that he might be trying to get a look in the NFL, probably too small but might get a chance as a special teams player.

Not really too worried right now about WILD or Sears or Washington, some of them are probably hoping to get an NFL shot and exhaust those options before coming back here, maybe a couple of them don't want to come back even. Who knows  really. I do have a feeling tho with WILD that he's looking to try the NFL and if that doesn't pan out, he will be back here.  

Sisco might not be the number 1 priority but... he's a canadian player with some experience who might just need a change of scenery to help out his career, maybe the pressure of playing in sask was too much for him, who knows. But i wouldn't hate it if he signed here, worst case he's TCF, best case, he steps up, shows why he was a higher draft pick and realizes that potential here.

My sentiments exactly... Are we really in a position to turn away any canadian talent or chance of canadian talent?

Sisco is a much worse player than Etienne. I don't even want the guy as TCF.

No one is as bad as Etienne.

In two years Jade was 20 for 276 with a 13 yard average and two TDs

Sisco was 9 for 116 with a 12.9 average....

Your honor I rest my case.

In two years with the Argos Julian Feoli-Gudino was 0 for 0 with a zero yard average and 0 TDs.

Nothing wrong with taking a look at Sisco.  Either he's worth keeping and we keep him or not worth keeping and we don't.

Sisco is a much worse player than Etienne. I don't even want the guy as TCF.

No one is as bad as Etienne.

In two years Jade was 20 for 276 with a 13 yard average and two TDs

Sisco was 9 for 116 with a 12.9 average....

Your honor I rest my case.

Nah. To me Etienne epitomizes everything that was wrong in the Joe Mack era. The Poster Boy Of Failure. He had 2 good games in a 3 year career. Wasted draft pick.