Unofficial Free Agent List

M.O.A.B.

I want us to sign the meanest, nastiest SOB import OL that's available.  The more I think about it, Glenn January needs to be replaced.  He's too soft and your leader of the OL can't be soft.  His idea of a good time is going to Michael's on weekends to buy crafts, and reading a book at Assiniboine Park with his GF.  Super great guy, but not nasty. 

I want us to sign the meanest, nastiest SOB import OL that's available.  The more I think about it, Glenn January needs to be replaced.  He's too soft and your leader of the OL can't be soft.  His idea of a good time is going to Michael's on weekends to buy crafts, and reading a book at Assiniboine Park with his GF.  Super great guy, but not nasty. 

Actually, I've seen him be nasty when he needs to be...and the other comments you made to show he's not...weak...very weak!

Trouble is, we need more than just one FA player on that OL. We need three at least that can play & play well. We can afford one with the big bucks but not two I don't believe. 

Or the scouting and recruitment down south needs to get better.  I'm hoping for a shut down American left tackle.  

January has been one of the few bright lights on the O-line for the past few years, but ain't nobody gettin' any younger, so by all means, we need to push him and all the others on the O-line, be they import or non-import.

"gettin' any younger" ... OL playing years can be very many if health holds ... only kickers and maybe QBs last longer

last few years, January is the only guy I've seen getting angry on the field, and going after players who have pulled dirty stuff off on our qb.

which I as a fan, appreciated.

some of those nasty guys seem to play pretty well, shea emery, Ferri, Foley. Hebert… 

Jon Cornish  runs with a bit of anger….

But, since I have never played the game, I don't know if it matters. 

Until when does the Ti-cats own the rights to WR Chris Williams? Is he going to be a free-agent comes Feb deadline?

2013 and 2014 the Ticats had his rights, so he would be a FA.

Does  Bilukidi and Mulumba still have NFL PR eligibility for 2015 ?

Until when does the Ti-cats own the rights to WR Chris Williams? Is he going to be a free-agent comes Feb deadline?

2013 and 2014 the Ticats had his rights, so he would be a FA.

Does  Bilukidi and Mulumba still have NFL PR eligibility for 2015 ?

None.

Chris Williams and Holmes would be pretty dynamic... and it's realistic we could get them too.

I think Walters and Mac were pretty high on Holmes in his draft year, so maybe Walters will go hard after him.

IF he reaches free agency.

Very few of the guys we dream about in December are still available mid-February.  Toronto will do their best to re-sign him.

Chris Williams and Holmes would be pretty dynamic... and it's realistic we could get them too.

I think Walters and Mac were pretty high on Holmes in his draft year, so maybe Walters will go hard after him.

IF he reaches free agency.

Very few of the guys we dream about in December are still available mid-February. Toronto will do their best to re-sign him.

I may have been on drugs (often am.. Or feel like it) but thought i heard that holmes was set to test FA and see his worth.. Ditto other top flight olineman whos name escapes me..

Heenan.  Yep, those were the rumblings last month.  We'll see if it actually happens come mid-February.

Heenan is unlikely to go anywhere.  He'll let a bidding war ensue, take the top offer to Taman and tell him to put $5000 on top, then re-sign in Saskatchewan.  Holmes is at least a possibility, but who knows.  Dude may have a love interest in Toronto, season tickets for Toronto FC, a stake in a pizza parlour, whatever.  It's not like Toronto is trying to implode.  They will come at him with cash in hand before the FA deadline.  Maybe it's enough cash that he says "good enough. besides, gotta keep an eye on the pizza parlour".

I hope the Bombers can land a quality Olineman in free agency, but I would never plan around it.  It's not in their control.  You just hope they can seize the opportunity if it presents itself.

Heenan. Yep, those were the rumblings last month. We'll see if it actually happens come mid-February.

Heenan is unlikely to go anywhere. He'll let a bidding war ensue, take the top offer to Taman and tell him to put $5000 on top, then re-sign in Saskatchewan. Holmes is at least a possibility, but who knows. Dude may have a love interest in Toronto, season tickets for Toronto FC, a stake in a pizza parlour, whatever. It's not like Toronto is trying to implode. They will come at him with cash in hand before the FA deadline. Maybe it's enough cash that he says "good enough. besides, gotta keep an eye on the pizza parlour".

I hope the Bombers can land a quality Olineman in free agency, but I would never plan around it. It's not in their control. You just hope they can seize the opportunity if it presents itself.

Yup, this is kinda what i expect too.. Get an estimate on worth, use it to max value taman.. Only way he leaves is if someone drives a brinks truck to his door with 300k. It will have to be wow money,lol

Heenan. Yep, those were the rumblings last month. We'll see if it actually happens come mid-February.

Heenan is unlikely to go anywhere. He'll let a bidding war ensue, take the top offer to Taman and tell him to put $5000 on top, then re-sign in Saskatchewan. Holmes is at least a possibility, but who knows. Dude may have a love interest in Toronto, season tickets for Toronto FC, a stake in a pizza parlour, whatever. It's not like Toronto is trying to implode. They will come at him with cash in hand before the FA deadline. Maybe it's enough cash that he says "good enough. besides, gotta keep an eye on the pizza parlour".

I hope the Bombers can land a quality Olineman in free agency, but I would never plan around it. It's not in their control. You just hope they can seize the opportunity if it presents itself.

Yup, this is kinda what i expect too.. Get an estimate on worth, use it to max value taman.. Only way he leaves is if someone drives a brinks truck to his door with 300k. It will have to be wow money,lol

I hope that truck is from Winnipeg.