Mike Gibson

blitzmore

No way can you fire a head coach in his first year with an expansion team. Awful, awful decision if they go that route.

Which is why I find it absolutely laughable that people might suggest O'Shea's job might have been in jeopardy as well .. A coach needs more than one year to put his stamp on a team .. unless you completely poop the bed right out of the gate .. one (or less than one) and done is setting yourself up to become a circus.

I dunno why but i do get the feeling that Howell will eventually be our OC. Some may not like him but it seems like he has the respect of the players, is a former player himself, has done his time, perhaps a little too green right now but... in a year or so, i could see him being the OC. I think MB stays for some reason. 

I dunno why but i do get the feeling that Howell will eventually be our OC. Some may not like him but it seems like he has the respect of the players, is a former player himself, has done his time, perhaps a little too green right now but... in a year or so, i could see him being the OC. I think MB stays for some reason. 

If that is his coaching resume and the Bombers offer him an OC job then this organization will never see a Grey Cup parade .

He's been with the team a few years now, How do we really know what he could bring, Can't keep recycling the same old names over and over and over, eventually gotta give someone new a chance to show what they can do.

I'm not saying name Howell OC now but in a year or so, I wouldn't be shocked if he's a strong candidate. 

No comment about our "organizational review" & how long it's taking...

Because Ottawa jumped the gun and axes someone asap? Come on Iso, you're better then this..

Hey SPuDs, I guess I want to see some changes & not the status quo. I really do believe changing the coordinators needs to be done. I'm actually concerned it will be status quo coordinators wise going into training camp. What's your thoughts?

No comment about our "organizational review" & how long it's taking...

Because Ottawa jumped the gun and axes someone asap? Come on Iso, you're better then this..

Hey SPuDs, I guess I want to see some changes & not the status quo. I really do believe changing the coordinators needs to be done. I'm actually concerned it will be status quo coordinators wise going into training camp. What's your thoughts?

My thoughts are that this happens every year. Every time another team makes a move, you use it as an opportunity to complain that the Bombers are not.

How about we just discuss the move Ottawa made instead of using it to take potshots at our management?