Alex Hall and Linden Gaydosh released by Panthers

Jpan85

LB Damaso Munoz cut by Bucs

that guy can play

Could be an upgrade over Dunn. the guy have 88 tackles and 3 sacks last year. He can definitely improve our run D.

He's not going back to EDM. It's been reported that the Hervey said he is not on their future plan (prior to FA this year).

No issues with bringing Hall back, he's an elite pas rusher IMO and that's something we currently do not have.

If Gaydosh does end up in Hamilton, all I can say is wow. While their record is crappy, I wouldn't mind having some of the Ticats National talent.

I feel like Greg Peach is a bit too much of an O'Shea guy at this point. He's not irreplaceable.

I think Peach has been better than Vega so far this season.

Better than a guy who's been either missing games to injury or playing hurt? Not much of a bar you're setting. Bottom line Hall would upgrade the DEs on this team

Where is this Alex Hall is a penalty guy crap coming from???  Are people fishing for reasons to complain???

The guy was fantastic and would be a great addition.

I think it got legs when people were trying to justify trading him last year. Now they've told themselves the lie so often they believe it.

So per Jaquie he went offside 10 times in 12 games as a Bomber last season. You don't consider that a lot?

No not really, he also picked up 15 sacks, the yardage is a net win for the Bombers in that scenario. That's in addition to the tackles for losses. And I am sure there's lots of plays where his pressure helped get a defensive stop. A few offside penalties don't bother me when the guy does so many other things well. 

I suspect that the coach and the manager think they have good players right now at all positions, and the Bombers won't be making too many signings of NFL cuts.

The team is playing better than expected. 

He knows the guys he has. Hall has already left the Bombers once.

I feel like Greg Peach is a bit too much of an O'Shea guy at this point. He's not irreplaceable.

I think Peach has been better than Vega so far this season.

Better than a guy who's been either missing games to injury or playing hurt? Not much of a bar you're setting. Bottom line Hall would upgrade the DEs on this team

My opinion that Peach has been better than Vega so far has nothing to do with Hall. I already said on page 1 of this thread I want him back.

I suspect that the coach and the manager think they have good players right now at all positions, and the Bombers won't be making too many signings of NFL cuts.

The team is playing better than expected. 

He knows the guys he has. Hall has already left the Bombers once.

They might want to reconsider that strategy if the Bombers finish the season at .500.  Hopefully this is Walters decision to make.

Hunt would just retire, the guy is set for life really.. Has no need to come back to the CFL... and i doubt he'd be the same player he was anyway. Put it this way, if the team apparently doesn't see a spot for Hall, where the heck would hunt fit?

I don't like what O'shea said here.. The only real question to be asking instead of who does he replace is.. Does he make the team better and the answer to that is YES YES YES he does.