Alex Hall and Linden Gaydosh released by Panthers

Jpan85

I think we need hall. Our pass rush needs a boost

Doubt the RR would invest any more in their D-Line at this time so Bombers may have a shot but there are certainly other teams that will be interested as well so we'll see.  Hall is not "plug and play" like the other members of the Bombers D-line so Etch may not have an interest in him.

I don't really see a need for Bombers to go after Hall.

well I am saying this with all due respect, but you're out of your mind. This team NEEDS help on the d-line. Last couple games we have absolutely sucked getting pressure on qbs from the DL. Getting a top teir pass rusher would do all kinds of good for this team. 

well I am saying this with all due respect, but you're out of your mind. This team NEEDS help on the d-line. Last couple games we have absolutely sucked getting pressure on qbs from the DL. Getting a top teir pass rusher would do all kinds of good for this team.

The penalties aren't worth it. Hall is overrated.

The penalties aren't worth it. Hall is overrated.

The penalty problems are what is overrated, Hall would be a huge upgrade no questions asked.

Seeing that we have one back up Int Dl it would be a good pick up plus would allow Vega to get healed up.

This is true, it would be nice to work more rotation into the D-line to keep them fresh and if none of the Bomber draft picks comeback from the NFL this would be a good role for Hall.  It seems both Anderson and Vega have been quite banged up this year.

Hall over rated. Lolololololololololololololol..

Just a top 3 DE, grey cup champ, league leading sack guy...

Nope he's a bum.. Smh. If etch likes him, I hope we make.a big play for him..

This is one time where I hope Etch gets in the way of a player coming here.

I too hate having players among the best at their position in the team. Bring back Tim Burke so we can suck again. 

I hope to god Walters doesn't listen to ETCH here, i mean seriously, how long will ETCH be here? Walters will be here longer regardless so if walters want him, Etch will have to play him.

I hope Walters signs Hall, we are severely lacking that pass rushing defensive end and Hall is that guy, I think it's a matter of time before Walters announces Hall is back in blue n gold or is it just blue?