Alex Hall and Linden Gaydosh released by Panthers

Jpan85

Wonder what Hamilton would want for Evan Gill's rights?

I'd love it if we traded for his rights. They already have a crap load of Canadian DT's anyway, if they land Gaydosh I'm sure they'll virtually give Gill's rights away

Can't understand your logic, he was Hamilton's first round draft choice so they're not giving him away. 

I'm under the impression that if Gill decides to play in the CFL, it will be with the bombers. Ticats will be forced to trade him eventually. Think it happens in the off season though. 

I also strongly get the feeling that Alex Hall is one of those "me me me" players. A few weeks back, O'shea said Hall is the same type of player as Joe Montford and Elfrid Payton, 2 guys he played with, said those guys wouldn't be willing to do whatever it took to help the team win, they were all just about rushing the QB.

There is a reason Hall hasn't been brought back and I think that might be it. Can ***** and complain about it till the cows come home, But, i don't think i'd want a player who is unwilling to do what the DCoordinator tells him to do, Those types of players are Toxic. 

Lol at Hall he is a free agent you think no teams want him because of his so called attitude that's hilarious.

No team has signed him yet, he's either waiting for a shot with another NFL team, has no interest in coming  back to the CFL is toxic or is asking for way too much money. Believe what you want but... he's a one dimensional pass rushing defensive end. I like the guy, like how he plays but i could see how teams would shy away from that.

Are we a pass rushing defensive end away from being a dominating team? Nope. 

I'm under the impression that if Gill decides to play in the CFL, it will be with the bombers. Ticats will be forced to trade him eventually. Think it happens in the off season though. 

I also strongly get the feeling that Alex Hall is one of those "me me me" players. A few weeks back, O'shea said Hall is the same type of player as Joe Montford and Elfrid Payton, 2 guys he played with, said those guys wouldn't be willing to do whatever it took to help the team win, they were all just about rushing the QB.

There is a reason Hall hasn't been brought back and I think that might be it. Can ***** and complain about it till the cows come home, But, i don't think i'd want a player who is unwilling to do what the DCoordinator tells him to do, Those types of players are Toxic. 

You mean pull a "Lindros"?  Has that ever happened in the CFL?  Imo that would not be a smart football decision on behalf of Gill if he started his CFL career that way.   I honestly think he has NFL ambitions and why not.

Man.. I've heard of hairbrained theories.. But seriously... Lawless, is that you? Hall went out of his way to improve his run stopping ability while a bomber because he knew he was too "one dimensional" and now he's a selfish me first guy?

As for the Evan Gill theory.. Hah. In bizarro world you may have a case for yourself..

No, i mean, ticats have so much national dline depth that one of those guys will be moved eventually,  my money is on gill being moved and my money is on the bombers trading for him.

The TiCats may be more willing to move one of the veteran/ higher paid guys rather then Gill. They'll want a combo of veteran savvy and youthful potential but somebody will be gone.