GDT: Winnipeg @ Montréal

O2L

Je me méfie de Troy Smith, je crois qu'il est capable de mettre en place de grands jeux, malgré ce que les gens disent au sujet des Alouettes en ce moment. Ils sont toujours une bonne équipe et il va prendre un effort d'équipe complet des Bombers pour les battre. En particulier, je suis l'espoir Cordaro Howard peut gérer la ruée des Als mais je suis prédire un match serré avec les Alouettes sortir sur le dessus.

Alouettes 25 - Bombers 23

En englais, sil vous plait.... Now I need to copy and paste your post and email it to my gf so she can translate it for me.... that's a lot of work for me  :wacko:

He basically said, don't underestimate the Allouettes, and they're going to put up a fight with the Al's winning.

There...I'm Google Translate.  :D

If the ALs looked good tonight, it will be the first time all year they have, they looked awful week 1 and really last week, not sure what happened but i guess their D did enough for them to win the game. Certainly not like their Offence was lighting it up. Unless Willy turns in to Kevin Glenn and gives the game away, bombers should win. Als have a good D but their Offence and Special Teams ain't anything special at all. Troy Smith is not AC, Dinwiddie is not Millanovich or Trestman and Higgins is certainly not Trestman. Bombers win. 

which receivers are playing for Montreal?

Anone know what happened to Duron Carter? He wasn't in their last game that I could see.

It'll be interesting to see what their receivers can do.

Hope our team can protect our Q.B. against late hits by Montreal. they've been known to do that now and again. 

Je me méfie de Troy Smith, je crois qu'il est capable de mettre en place de grands jeux, malgré ce que les gens disent au sujet des Alouettes en ce moment. Ils sont toujours une bonne équipe et il va prendre un effort d'équipe complet des Bombers pour les battre. En particulier, je suis l'espoir Cordaro Howard peut gérer la ruée des Als mais je suis prédire un match serré avec les Alouettes sortir sur le dessus.

This is as frustrating as watching all of the un-subtitled Spanish scenes in Breaking Bad...

En englais, sil vous plait.... Now I need to copy and paste your post and email it to my gf so she can translate it for me.... that's a lot of work for me  :wacko:

Or, you could C&P the text into Google Translate- rough but understandable. 

which receivers are playing for Montreal?

Anone know what happened to Duron Carter? He wasn't in their last game that I could see.

It'll be interesting to see what their receivers can do.

Hope our team can protect our Q.B. against late hits by Montreal. they've been known to do that now and again. 

http://cfl.uploads.mrx.ca/mtl/pdf/depth/2014/2014_07_11_SEM03_vs_WPG074719.pdf

I expect blood and guts all over the field in the first quarter, and then trench warfare for the rest of the game with the Bombers sidelining Smith soon after half-time. Whomever has the best running game will win. I think the short passing game will be critical because Smith will be expecting a carnivorous pass rush from every Bomber on the field.

Running game will be crucial tonight:

For Bombers - if Grigsby gets it going early, it will negate some of the Als pass rush, as well as set up play action, with Willy.

For Als - just not convinced that Smith can beat us throwing lots of passes, sitting in the pocket.....Montreal needs to negate our rush, and have Smith on the move, as well.

This is as frustrating as watching all of the un-subtitled Spanish scenes in Breaking Bad...

I'm unsure of Troy Smith but think he is able to put together some big games.  Despite what people are saying about the Alouettes right now, they are always/still a good team and it will took a complete team effort from the Bombers to beat them.  In particular, I hope Howard can handle the Al's rush but I am predicting a close match with the Alouettes coming out on top.