GDT: Winnipeg @ Montréal

O2L

What can I say? I've been waiting all week for this, and technically it's game day now!

Is anyone else oddly excited to watch an away game? I feel like the first two games at home were electric and gave the boys extra incentive to play hard. I'm curious to see how they perform in an opposing stadium.

Low scoring game with a strong ALS defence.

WPG 24 - MTL 13

Yes, but I'm pissed off. I mean, c'mon, back to back games, and again, Edmonton on the same day. That means I'll miss the second half (I'll PVR it but regardless one way or another I'll hear the final score in the game). Why doesn't the CFL look out for ME? I mean, it is all about me, isn't it? Wpg games (home or away) should be not be scheduled the same day as Eskimo games. :( 

Think it will be a good game but has the potential to get ugly... Not sure what to expect from Howard and no idea what to expect from the Montreal O. If they were smart, it will be lots of whittaker, if not, i don't see Troy Smith beating us. I'm gonna say whittaker has a good game but 

Wpg 30 Montreal 17

Winnipeg 4800 Montreal 2

I think you're exaggerating just a touch there Mike.  I mean...come on.  It's obviously going to be 840 - 3 because that's 1 touchdown every 30 seconds.

You must be forgetting that Bryant Turner is back in the line-up tonight.

Winnipeg 4800 Montreal 2

I think you're exaggerating just a touch there Mike.  I mean...come on.  It's obviously going to be 840 - 3 because that's 1 touchdown every 30 seconds.

You must be forgetting that Bryant Turner is back in the line-up tonight.

Damnit, I did forget.

Well in that case, Mike is totally underrating the Bombers.

taking the girlfriend in to the city to check out a Paul Brandt concert at the Saddledome, so I'm going to miss it tonight, but it's gonna be on 17to85s PVR, so I'm headed there immediately after the show to check it out. Hoping to avoid spoilers throughout but we'll see how that goes...

taking the girlfriend in to the city to check out a Paul Brandt concert at the Saddledome, so I'm going to miss it tonight, but it's gonna be on 17to85s PVR, so I'm headed there immediately after the show to check it out. Hoping to avoid spoilers throughout but we'll see how that goes...

So what's your mobile number?  Just so I can text you some jokes...not so I can tell you play by plays.

Bombers made a move that Mack/Burke would have been too chickenshit to make... favoring QB protection over starting a 3rd NI on D.  And a Cordaro Howard that we could have easily cut, but kept around, will make a huge difference, giving Willy time to operate against a great MTL front 7. 

Bombers 29 - Montreal 24, in a game that somehow will be close.

Bucknor got exposed a bit last week and I suspect the Als may try to pick on him again ..

This will also be the first significant test of our offensive line .. if protection holds up, and they can keep Bowman and company from getting to Willy, we have a pretty good shot here .. key is going to be eliminating mistakes and penalties .. if they can do that .. we win.  If not, I suspect the Als might steal this one from a beat up Bomber squad.

Je me méfie de Troy Smith, je crois qu'il est capable de mettre en place de grands jeux, malgré ce que les gens disent au sujet des Alouettes en ce moment. Ils sont toujours une bonne équipe et il va prendre un effort d'équipe complet des Bombers pour les battre. En particulier, je suis l'espoir Cordaro Howard peut gérer la ruée des Als mais je suis prédire un match serré avec les Alouettes sortir sur le dessus.

Alouettes 25 - Bombers 23

Je me méfie de Troy Smith, je crois qu'il est capable de mettre en place de grands jeux, malgré ce que les gens disent au sujet des Alouettes en ce moment. Ils sont toujours une bonne équipe et il va prendre un effort d'équipe complet des Bombers pour les battre. En particulier, je suis l'espoir Cordaro Howard peut gérer la ruée des Als mais je suis prédire un match serré avec les Alouettes sortir sur le dessus.

F*** off with the francais... especially this Als winning BS!

En englais, sil vous plait.... Now I need to copy and paste your post and email it to my gf so she can translate it for me.... that's a lot of work for me  :wacko: