2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News

Noeller

4 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Same here! Mojitos + reading about the Blue keeping the big players makes this a great day!

20240206-182032.jpg

I was living off daquiri's w/excessive amounts of Dominican rum and "Caribbean Sunrise"/"Caribbean Sunset"'s for a week..... 

15 minutes ago, GCn20 said:

Only if Maksymic gets fired. No running back can be a difference maker with 5 carries a game.

There's an old saying that applies to your inflexible thinking, "you don't need to drink an entire bucket of ink to figure out what colour it is."  

Stanback does not seem like a good fit in BC to me.

Would prefer a guy who can do anything in pass game, including blocking, if I were them.

He's not good enough with the ball to be shitty otherwise anymore.

Think of how much Montreal used Antwi to cover up on pass downs the past 2 seasons.  BC will need another back.

Edited by JuranBoldenRules

10 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Would prefer a guy who can do anything in pass game, including blocking, if I were them.

Think of how much Montreal used Antwi to cover up on pass downs the past 2 seasons.  BC will need another back.

If he doesn't come out of the gates with big games he will be the forgotten man in their offence.

13 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Ste from ham would’ve been cheap and a better fit. 

CFL Free Agency Update: Argos Watch as A.J. Ouellette, Jamal Peters, Javon Leake, Others Jump Ship - Sports Illustrated CFL News, Analysis and More

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Same here! Mojitos + reading about the Blue keeping the big players makes this a great day!

20240206-182032.jpg

In Oahu, Hawaii right now, got the Jets going on the big screen (thank you VPN) and Longboard in hand...reading about all the Bomber signings...life is good....

Edited by kelownabomberfan

10 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

All you tropical vacationers.... get a job ya lazy bums! Some of us are actually working providing something to society! 

Yeah I am bitterly jealous of all of you.

Given the traffic on this site today, not sure too many of us were actually “working” while at work.

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

Even if he does he still will lol. 

I know you are joking but you are right.

17 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

There’s  a guy on here who always sounds like he just got back from outer space. 

Pepper is more Renaissance fair then outer space but point taken. Lol