2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News

Noeller

am I wrong for remembering Ruby as a total bust right from Day 1? Like, that's my initial thought about him is that he's been a turnstile since he came into the league...

I remember him (Ruby) having a rocky road but first rounders are always under the magnifying glass and there is more expected more out of them early on. He was barred from the league for the 2021 season due to vax status complications, but he was also an East All-Star in 2022

Edited by MOBomberFan

16 minutes ago, Fatty Liver said:

Probably said no to Sask., been there done that, ain't going back.

yup....they'll be scrambling to fix their non-existant o line ....could be casting their gazes this way ...but if Bladek scorned them ,that says a lot to the remaining fa guys AND that would be to stay the hell away from greenland

Milt said something the other day about thinking that Oliveira is going to be in BC this year... not sure exactly why he thinks BC specifically, but... for what it's worth, anyhow...... 

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Milt said something the other day about thinking that Oliveira is going to be in BC this year... not sure exactly why he thinks BC specifically, but... for what it's worth, anyhow...... 

Maybe looking at his ni status, otherwise you'd think they'd be in on Ouelette...more bang for your buck

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Love Milt, but an insider he is not.

Guaranteed the only reason he said that is because BC does not have a running game and Brady is the best RB on the market.

4 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

BC is going all in with the Grey Cup there this year.

Let it rip....we will also be going all in with the Grey Cup there this year,

16 hours ago, Fatty Liver said:

Hard to know if Vernon is moving up or down considering the salary he started with the Lions.

Hearing he his getting a bump and an extension.

Just now, Booch said:

yup....and BC has a lot of things to fix/augment...we dont

We all have the same amount of dollars to spend. Where the GC is doesn't really matter. I expect that BC will spend to the cap and so will just about every other team.