2023/2024 CFL (Non Bombers) Off Season News

Noeller

2 hours ago, Noeller said:

the son of Arland Bruce has signed with the LOLks.......

I wonder if the cfl will uphold his contract. He was suspended from the ncaa and ruled ineligible for transfer. He was gambling on his own games including shaving points. 
 I think it’d be cool to have Bruce the 4th in the league. And I think being a second chance league is what it’s all about talent wise for Americans. But man, shaving points is bad business. Doesn’t make sense to me to uphold other leagues drug suspensions but not gambling on their own games and throwing. 

1 hour ago, wbbfan said:

I wonder if the cfl will uphold his contract. He was suspended from the ncaa and ruled ineligible for transfer. He was gambling on his own games including shaving points. 
 I think it’d be cool to have Bruce the 4th in the league. And I think being a second chance league is what it’s all about talent wise for Americans. But man, shaving points is bad business. Doesn’t make sense to me to uphold other leagues drug suspensions but not gambling on their own games and throwing. 

Apparently there’s no specific disciplinary action and it’s at the commissioner’s discretion.

12 hours ago, Jesse said:

Apparently there’s no specific disciplinary action and it’s at the commissioner’s discretion.

Interesting, in that case I expect nothing to happen. I sure would like to hear that he talked to Bruce, the team, etc and that he was good to go. 

16 hours ago, Noeller said:

also, will count as NI....... intriguing. Would be a cool story if he panned out. 

Actually, how did he skip the draft/supplemental then?