2023/2024 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread (BRADY’S BACK! DALTON’S BACK!)

Noeller

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Fatty Liver said:

The Bombers have reshaped the running game in the West significantly, every team is prepared to go to war with a tough running game now.

Bang on. To and ott to an extent too. 

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

His YPC was higher because he didn’t take goal line touches. I’ll do the math later.

hes also a different kind of back, in a different system. Brown is a home run hitter, I love that guy, pound for pound I might take him as the no2 rb in the league. Stick him on toronto and brady would have serious competition. 

5 minutes ago, Mike said:

It isn’t obvious, mostly because you seem completely lost about what his production actually looked like last year 

I know exactly what his production was, you seem lost understanding that there are 5 other guys in this loop that offered similar production per carry.

Just now, GCn20 said:

I know exactly what his production was, you seem lost understanding that there are 5 other guys in this loop that offered similar production per carry.

If you think a bellcow averaging 6 yards a carry is similar to a bunch of guys who do it way less often for considerably less production is “similar”, you’re lost. Beyond lost.

2 minutes ago, Geebrr said:

Do the Blue Bombers not care at all that it is hard to work with the signings they are announcing? 

Maybe he can play FB. 

He could, but he might need a couple of us to take turns pushing his wheel chair around the field lol. 

3 minutes ago, Mike said:

let’s go back to arguing about Jake Thomas now 

RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE