Grey Cup Game Day Thread. Let's Go!!

SpeedFlex27

1 minute ago, Noeller said:

Cody Fajardo is a Grey Cup champ because of the Bombers. I will never recover from this.

Yeah.  Said to my boys last week when BC was kind of hanging around if we're going to lose I hoped we'd lose the West Final.

This is an all-time embarrassment.  Not quite sure what Richie Hall saw in the first two Als TD drives to make him think continuing to blitz would end this one in our favour.  Montreal was dialed up for it with max protect and we're just leaving their guys man on man across the board with ability to adjust to any floater Fajardo pops out there.

Collaros...don't know what to say.  Need to have some ability to handle pressure and zone.  Need to have a mind to drop into quick game and give some different looks.

7 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Cody Fajardo is a Grey Cup champ because of the Bombers. I will never recover from this.

This is worse than 2001. I’ll have to give it a while. Right now I really feel like I’m done as a fan. 
At this moment I feel like I just can’t do it anymore. 
Nobody’s getting a statue after that crap. The way they lost that game actually ruins a lot of what they built. 

Edited by JohnnyAbonny

2 minutes ago, JohnnyAbonny said:

This is worse than 2001. I’ll have to give it a while. Right now I really feel like I’m done as a fan. 
At this moment I feel like I just can’t do it anymore. 
Nobody’s getting a statue after that crap. The way they lost that game actually ruins a lot of what they built. 

100%. I'm gonna be honest with you guys.... I have a job interview tomorrow with a company back home, and I feel like I should cancel it. I don't want anything to do with MB right now. I know I'll regret that next spring, but right now........ I'm just done.

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Not with this roster 

Changes are coming. OL, LB, QB maybe? Lots of up and comers separating from the pack on this roster. Some gaps to fill but who doesn't?

3 minutes ago, do or die said:

Only guy who did the job was Oliveria.   Our passing game sucked....

Holm?

Lawler did his part when called upon. The effort was there, just not the follow through

Edited by MOBomberFan

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

100%. I'm gonna be honest with you guys.... I have a job interview tomorrow with a company back home, and I feel like I should cancel it. I don't want anything to do with MB right now. I know I'll regret that next spring, but right now........ I'm just done.

Please step away from the edge. It's only a football game. Do the interview. Get the job. Come on back. There's always next year. 

Just now, Slimy Sculpin said:

Please step away from the edge. It's only a football game. Do the interview. Get the job. Come on back. There's always next year. 

I know you're upset. I am too. I have been a die-hard (really die-hard) since 1957. (Yes, I'm that old.) Seriously, there is always next year, more for you because I don't have that many left.