Week 13 - Labour Day Classic, Bombers @ Riders

MOBomberFan

42 minutes ago, greenrider55 said:

Robertson indeed suspended one game, as he should be. 

I’ll take it. 
Dickenson should be fined though. His comments after soo many dirty hits from riders knocking qbs out, and perpetual failure to keep his team with in the reasonable rules of conduct needs to be answered for. 

In 2023, 6 fines 1 suspension for the riders. 4 of those on qb cheap shots. 
 The bombers have 1  infraction, for a late hit on a qb. 2022 was an insane maybe record year for them with nacho gate, Marino, Williams and more. 
 Oh and who is the other team with the majority of league infractions and qb cheap shots? Chris jones Edmonton elk. They have 9 infractions with 3 qb cheap shots. The elk and riders gotta be close to 90% of fines/suspensions and qb cheap shots acted on by the league. 

Just now, 17to85 said:

That head butt was just all kinds of malicious. Suspension easily deserved. Who head butts a qb well after the play? A play your D was successful on no less...

The part that's even worse is that even Micah turned to him with his arms out saying " what the **** were you doing?". That right there shows more than the complaining Rider fans know. He knew it was dirty, unwarranted (never warranted) and knew it continued their drive.

26 minutes ago, Bubba Zanetti said:

But but but but Ballsy said everyone was overacting and to call it even for the helmet to helmet hit that Jeffcoat laid on Dolagala!!! Oh wait, it was actually Lawson on that play and it was a 100% football play on a sack that happens virtually every game. F**k that guy is such a steaming pile of runny dog s**t covered in puke, wrapped in a soiled diaper filled with fish guts that has been left out in the sun in 30+ degree heat for 9 days. Fits right in with that team and fanbase.

The penalty was actually called on 9 (Walker)...not 99...and I didn't see anything warranting a flag on 9. The penalty wasn't roughing the passer...it was unnecessary roughness.

In short I have no idea who the penalty was actually on or what it was for.

Getting pretty fn fed up with CFL officiating

2 hours ago, Booch said:

Sure...whatever that is supposed to mean or point you trying to make... assuming a smart assed one which isn't surprising 

Sadly...that was Lawson..shows how much that loser knows

Whoa there big guy- not being smart assed, it's admirable. Just take the compliment.

Edited by Wanna-B-Fanboy

1 minute ago, Deiter Fan said:

The penalty was actually called on 9 (Walker)...not 99...and I didn't see anything warranting a flag on 9. The penalty wasn't roughing the passer...it was unnecessary roughness.

The ref called the wrong number. It was 99 and it was high contact to the head. Easily a penalty.

1 minute ago, Deiter Fan said:

Major's crew allows an exceptional amount of roughness and routinely loses control of games.

McInnis crew struggles with applying rules correctly repeatedly.  CC has had to intervene weekly.

Going to be interesting to see which crew gets cut for playoffs, and terrifying that one of them will run a playoff game.

6 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

The ref called the wrong number. It was 99 and it was high contact to the head. Easily a penalty.

Another ref issue.  Believe Sask had 4 misconducts and only called a number on one of them.  Was Major recording a number each time and just not announcing it?  2 misconducts = ejection so it's pretty important to get the right guy.

13 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

It’s a tough spot, first contact is chest to chest. Another tackler is in on the contact and the qb dips down to protect him self. The tackler rides up and has incidental contact helmet to helmet. He couldn’t have done any thing different to protect any one. 
 But at the same time it’s contact the head and with his head. I’m ok if that is a penalty 90% of the time or damn close to it. It can’t be a 50/50 penalty though. 
 Like always the root problem is consistency with cfl officiating. 

29 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I’ll take it. 
Dickenson should be fined though. His comments after soo many dirty hits from riders knocking qbs out, and perpetual failure to keep his team with in the reasonable rules of conduct needs to be answered for. 

If the opportunity arises, I would not be unhappy to see Zach rifle a ball in his direction.

football.gif

Just now, 17to85 said:

That head butt was just all kinds of malicious. Suspension easily deserved. Who head butts a qb well after the play? A play your D was successful on no less...

The part that's even worse is that even Micah turned to him with his arms out saying " what the **** were you doing?". That right there shows more than the complaining Rider fans know. He knew it was dirty, unwarranted (never warranted) and knew it continued their drive.

8 minutes ago, bustamente said:

O'Shea needs to figure out a better deployment of his roster, if Haba is ready get him into the lineup if not find a rush end plenty looking for work down south, the Navy Seal experiment needs to end, Kramdi may practice well but but it seems that's were he leaves his play. 

Kramdi is fine as a depth ni. But he shouldn’t get regular reps. 
 Habba, Hansen, and fox should draw in on d. Gmc and Jackson out. 
 It’d be great to get ford back too. 

Just now, bustamente said:

I'm actually surprised he got a game considering the love affair the league and TSN (Suitor) have with the Riders. But the biggest crime last night was the incompetence of the officiating crew especially the head referee who needs a new job.

Fixed it for you ...