LDC 2023 Early chat

Nolby

hanging chad's were an election nightmare in the excited states......Bush vs Gore....The voting machines didn't quite punch out the voters selection on cards for Pres.......leaving the election in a turmoil....Chad on the other hand hasn't been punched out by anyone up till now....Might happen in the Peg when Chad finally shows up...heh heh

2 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

For the stats people out there, when was the last time a Bomber quarterback started 3 straight Labour Day games?

Glenn definitely did.  Not sure about Nichols.  Pierce maybe, know he started 2010 but blew up his elbow toward the end of the 4th Q, don't think he made it to 2012.

39 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Sadly, I am old enough to remember going to the downtown library and the Manitoba Archives to do research using microfiche for university.

Dot Matrix anyone?

40 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Sadly, I am old enough to remember going to the downtown library and the Manitoba Archives to do research using microfiche for university.

Yea we use to work for our research.

5 hours ago, rebusrankin said:

Back in the late 70's, if I had a laptop when I was in university, I'd have blown through a 5000 word essay in a few hours instead of 2 days. Being able to edit, spellcheck, able to move sentences & paragraphs around would have made it so easy. I didn't have a typewriter so every essay I did was meticulously handwritten which took hours. So glad that I was a sich agood spellr.

37 minutes ago, Bomberman said:

Bombers can't afford to show up @ Mosaic & take the Riders for granted.  Riders are well rested, from their bye, & will be psyched from their last win over the Lions.  Bombers need to step-up from the opening kickoff & not let the Riders get any momentum.

I don't like some of the slow starts we;ve had. I'd like to see us play at Mosaic Stadium & dominate from start to finish. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27