LDC 2023 Early chat

Nolby

I’d love to see the riders pushed out of the play off picture. This two game stand could be a big step towards that. 

19 minutes ago, Booch said:

I expect we will....and expect nothing less than 2 wins...and both convincingly

I can not imagine us coming out flat in either game, or them having a big come back. I expect dominance. 

20 minutes ago, Wanna-B-Fanboy said:

LDC- toss out the records and odds be damned.

This. If they can find a way to sneak out with 2pts, I'll consider it fortunate and happily slink away. Anything more than that is an incredible stroke of luck and I'll take it.

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

This. If they can find a way to sneak out with 2pts, I'll consider it fortunate and happily slink away. Anything more than that is an incredible stroke of luck and I'll take it.

Normally I would agree with this, however, our record at IG West over the past few years ...even in big games...has me feeling pretty good about it. Also, Hall just owns the Riders O.

I'm feeling confident that the Bombers will beat up on the great pretenders like they did last week. 

Only way we lose is if we beat ourselves and Zach tried that last game and we still didn't give up a TD on D. 

Why will the Bombers win? Cuz quite simply the rider fans have been ******* around and now it's time they found out  

Edited by Goalie

20 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I'm feeling confident that the Bombers will beat up on the great pretenders like they did last week. 

Only way we lose is if we beat ourselves and Zach tried that last game and we still didn't give up a TD on D. 

Why will the Bombers win? Cuz quite simply the rider fans have been ******* around and now it's time they found out  

Agreed, the Bombers shrugged off 2 pick-6s and an int that took a td off the board, and still cruised to a 47 point victory.

But still- I am always apprehensive about the LDC..

7-1 vs 1-7.... it's still a trigger for me.

27 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Why are Zachs go to's always on defense?!?!

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I never take any team for granted. Remember Ottawa?? Look at last night. So, until we have a comfortable lead in any game we play, I don't breathe easy. 

Agreed. And they will probably start by taking them for granted. But then Brady O and both sides of the trenches will start delivering hurt...

1 hour ago, Bigblue204 said:

If Ottawa takes an L today, bombers can clinch a playoff spot with a W next week. 

Don't kid ourselves...we already basically clinched lol

56 minutes ago, rebusrankin said:

Labour Day always scares me. Too many bad memories. I feel good about the Banjo Bowl. 

That was before we had a mentally tough squad...quality vets who weren't me first...and a top teir coaching staff...Labour day ain't what it used to be for the sad sacks...I mean Riders...we can weather any storm and then just pull away

41 minutes ago, Goalie said:

I bet they have a tough time getting more than 1 td...and it may just be a return one if we continue with whatever crap scheme we been trying to.force feed down the team throat 

Throw out the records... I never feel comfortable about labour day... the 7-1 vs 1-7 isn't the game that did it for me, that 7-1 team was clearly a fraud... it's games like last year when the Bombers were probably a "three TD better team" and just barely squeaked out a win in that one... and might not have it not for an incredibly stupid bench penalty by ****** Williams and a dumb late throw that was picked off by Hallett... 

5 minutes ago, bb1 said:

I will never forget that one game wonder Kevin Mason winning his only game? Against us...it was like the Grey Cup for them. I will never take a LDC game for granted.

Yup. We could field a team composed solely of Mini-Ditka's with Bill Brasky throwing them the ball and i'd still be nervous.