Bombers vs Posers aka Lions

Booch

11 minutes ago, Booch said:

Be nice to put these goofs in their place Thursday...and even more satisfying squashing the likely TSN story line and Lions tire pumping and cheer leading...I don't think the outcome will ever be in question from the opening snap

This will be the first real test, I don't believe in VA. They've got some injuries at receiver, they beat a horrible Elks team in a borefest, LL Cool J probably wrote a song about how bad it was. I think we lay a beating on them, defense breaks out.

12 minutes ago, Nolby said:

This will be the first real test, I don't believe in VA. They've got some injuries at receiver, they beat a horrible Elks team in a borefest, LL Cool J probably wrote a song about how bad it was. I think we lay a beating on them, defense breaks out.

Momma said knock ME out, I was so bored.

1 hour ago, Bomber_fanaddict said:

After seeing the other 8 teams play. It’s hard to imagine the Bombers not back in the Grey Cup this year….

Hammie is really going to have to paper the house to make the Grey Cup look like a sell out.

Great move by the league to have it played in Canada's entertainment capital, twice in three years.

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

******' thoraxes........

DT tweeted that Brady was fully suited up this morning.  He then noted that he was sitting out some drills and was going to see if he went in for the 12 on 12 stuff but never followed up on that.  Guess we can say he didn't if the Bombers had him as DNP.

1 minute ago, greenrider55 said:

Should be a fun Thursday night game to watch. 

It’s terrifying that Lawler is still not in this offense, there’s simply too many guys to cover.

Yep. Zach is on track for 5800 yards 45 passing tds and 18 rushing tds lol. Add in Kenny and that should go up to about 7k and 65 looool 

we’ve been light on the jet motion too. Imagine Dalton and lawler streaking down opposite ends of the field with play action in one direction and Demski in jet motion going the other way. Gonna be nasty. 

5 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

DT tweeted that Brady was fully suited up this morning.  He then noted that he was sitting out some drills and was going to see if he went in for the 12 on 12 stuff but never followed up on that.  Guess we can say he didn't if the Bombers had him as DNP.

Seen this a couple times already this year. Guys listed Dnp then it’s tweeted they are dressed and doing reps. The only thing more mysterious than mos with an injury report is a thorax injury.