Bombers vs Posers aka Lions

Booch

Feeling pretty good about my situation at home. Wife loves coming to the games, watches all of them at home with me. A couple years ago s the family that had seasons beside us gave up a seat and we were able to get one for our son and he’s really enjoying them now. 

This week we will miss, not because of her but because I’m out of town. 

49 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

I think it’d be even tougher if the kids don’t like it. Mines real young but he tries his best to stay up to finish the game. 

My son is 12 and has always been a fan…I was lucky enough to take him to the 2019 cup.  It was wild to see how emotional he got at the end of the game.  It was beyond special for me to be there with him 

23 hours ago, wbbfan said:

Yep. Zach is on track for 5800 yards 45 passing tds and 18 rushing tds lol. Add in Kenny and that should go up to about 7k and 65 looool 

we’ve been light on the jet motion too. Imagine Dalton and lawler streaking down opposite ends of the field with play action in one direction and Demski in jet motion going the other way. Gonna be nasty. 

Seen this a couple times already this year. Guys listed Dnp then it’s tweeted they are dressed and doing reps. The only thing more mysterious than mos with an injury report is a thorax injury. 

Any news on when we might see Lawler suit up?  Haven't heard anything since the announcement of his original suspension of 3-4 weeks.

8 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

However, I now have to go to her friend's birthday party Saturday who she knows I cannot stand smh.

was having this discussion with 17to85 recently and I am a hard no on these situations. **** that **** o'clock. 

Also, looks like no Rhymes this weekend: 

1glxeC_t_normal.jpg

ready to go for Thurs vs #Bombers 

getting closer  Both he & @Rizzy_Renzel (Rhymes)
should be ready for #Argos game on July 3

5 minutes ago, blue85gold said:

If Brady can't go hope they activate McRae over the american fullback we're using for some reason.

I recall McRae making an outstanding TD catch in a game last season.  I would, also, have no problem activating him if Brady O. can't go.

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

was having this discussion with 17to85 recently and I am a hard no on these situations. **** that **** o'clock. 

Also, looks like no Rhymes this weekend: 

1glxeC_t_normal.jpg

ready to go for Thurs vs #Bombers 

getting closer  Both he & @Rizzy_Renzel (Rhymes)
should be ready for #Argos game on July 3

1 less threat to worry about.

58 minutes ago, Bomberman said:

With Muhammads CFL experience, hopefully he'll solidify our Defence.

Toss in some Rose and Parker,,,,,we will be just fine in combo with the other pieces we already have...will have optins, and all with cfl experience

1 hour ago, blue85gold said:

If Brady can't go hope they activate McRae over the american fullback we're using for some reason.

I think he’s hurt isn’t he?

we’ve been using grant as the fake Canadian so I guess he could take Carrie’s too. The way he runs I bet he’d do pretty well. 

1 hour ago, Bomberman said:

Any news on when we might see Lawler suit up?  Haven't heard anything since the announcement of his original suspension of 3-4 weeks.

Nah. I don’t think we will see news until he lands then I think he will play the next game. 

13 minutes ago, blue85gold said:

No Houston, Daramy-Swaray starts at corner. 

Fox is off the roster replaced by... no one?

Brady is a game time decision. They can make other changes if he can't go right? Activate someone from the PR?

If BO doesn’t play, they probably replace Fox with McCrae… if Brady plays, Fox probably gets back in… unless I missed something else. 

Again, crazy to me how the depth has been allowed to get to where it is.

I don't really know what their plan is at this point if a Canadian goes down in practice.  The only guy not on the roster is Murphy.  The guys on 1 game are OL and DT.  Razor thin.  They basically haven't replaced Miller and Burtenshaw.

12 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Again, crazy to me how the depth has been allowed to get to where it is.

I don't really know what their plan is at this point if a Canadian goes down in practice.  The only guy not on the roster is Murphy.  The guys on 1 game are OL and DT.  Razor thin.  They basically haven't replaced Miller and Burtenshaw.

Starting to feel like almost a degree of overconfidence that they can just scout a street free agent and plug them in without any time in town.